Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nice little map, felt almost TNT-ish for the first half. No complaints, although I didn't go secret hunting.

Ah, it's quite good. The platforming elements were a fun way to backtrack through that big room with the hell knight. I appreciated the weapon progression. Starting with the chain gun was a bit of a departure. Most of the maps I play hand out the shotgun first. From a gameplay perspective I really enjoyed it. Visually, though, it felt a bit scatterbrained, but nothing too glaring.

Hey Memfis, here you have a -complevel 2 FDA from a keyboarder who normally doesn't do FDAs because he sucks. :)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/contifda.lmp

Nice and well-flowing map, I liked it as usually, plus I am glad that I completed it without deaths for the first time. Platforming is all OK with me, actually enjoyed it here. The music really adds to the experience (as usually ;)). Haven't found the secret until I launched the map for a second time and cheated, and it was a cleverly hidden secret, good job!

Yeah, scatterbrained definitely seems to be the keyword here. :P Also, you might want to make the outer area inaccessible, you can get into it from the blue key lift.

Spoiler

Obsidian said:
Also, you might want to make the outer area inaccessible, you can get into it from the blue key lift.

No, you fool! It's for a reason!

You should stop with these random maps to prevent some undesirable cacoward entires again. FDA.

The quality you expect from a Memfis map. A lot of fun to blast through, with interesting little tricks and ways of getting from A to B. The MIDI fits the fast paced theme of this map. I wall humped the intro room like a moron for a minute until I realized the silver stairs are actually there for a reason. The Blue Key lift was cool - Also, 2 red keys? I guess there's no harm done in having a spare key in case the doom guy drops the other one.

Long-short: Play this fuggin map, you fools!

I stole the key room from Marswar MAP17, except that one had like 10 times more keys of each type. Good wad.

Fun map here - pretty small with some non-standard, but still intuitive, progression. Good job!

Yeah, that HOM is because I couldn't figure out how to make an invisible moving sector. (in newtrava.wad there is a similar HOM) But now I know thanks to this thread.

Really neat map. Classic and fun. Unpredictable but beatable. Good stuff.