Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes died in a car crash, ack!

Just a thought of dropping a quick sad news about the tragedy happend to Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, one of the member of the music group - TLC, believe most of you have heard of it, was killed in a car crash. I saw that in q3w forum last night, but didn't recognize who it was exactly, until today it is on AOL's headline. Well, that's it for the quick news. just hoping those folks are alright. Later!

Damn. They're just going left and right these days.
EDIT: oops...no pun intended!

oi... who'se next? I'm hoping justin timberlake, I want to have britney to myself for a moment.

Damn I wish you people were as useful as the guys down at the Editing forum. After a bit of search I can say I have never, EVER heard of them.

That means we're not entirely infected by MTV. hooray.

unlike britney, they're music actually had some meaning to it, and it wasn't just to give teenage boys a hard on, well partially wasn't.

I only have heard them on radio a few of times and seen them once on MTV, that's all. What was their most popular song...um was it called 'no scrub' or something, bah i don't listen to music by blacks much, there's no harassing content indicates above honestly, just a personal opinion on taste

I've also stopped thinking about pop as real music. It's like double-bleached culture surpressant. kinda scary really...think about it...how many 8-year-old girls bleached their hair 10 years ago...

TheHighestTree said:

I've also stopped thinking about pop as real music. It's like double-bleached culture surpressant. kinda scary really...think about it...how many 8-year-old girls bleached their hair 10 years ago...

I'm not into pop... 8-year-old girs bleaching thier hair... Britney Spears comes to my mind... oh and how/why would anyone like HER?

the_Danarchist said:

They made this song, Waterfalls, and a bunch of crap.

Heh, that song is old as fuck. I remember that song was put on by six different groups of people in like my third-grade talent show.

Summoner said:

I'm not into pop... 8-year-old girs bleaching thier hair... Britney Spears comes to my mind... oh and how/why would anyone like HER?

Uh, because we're heterosexual, and instict compells us to gravitate towards the more attractive of the opposite sex...that could possibly be a reason.

the_Danarchist said:

The song Waterfalls IS a bunch of crap, but thats only my opinion. :)

Archvile64 said:

Uh, because we're heterosexual, and instict compells us to gravitate towards the more attractive of the opposite sex...that could possibly be a reason.

Umm... no.I'm a guy but she is... an idiot.
Using that fake little baby voice makes you think she goes "Waa!" when she's hungry.

Edit: Well, I'm different.You people might have a date planned next week, I haven't seen any interest in girls at all... It'll come to me soon.It'll whack me hard, you'll see.

Summoner said:

Edit: Well, I'm different.You people might have a date planned next week, I haven't seen any interest in girls at all... It'll come to me soon.It'll whack me hard, you'll see.

haven't gone through that special time in your life yet? =P

orion said:

It's Ralphis mk. II :P

orion said:

You mean puberty?Yeah, so?Only thing next is girls.

the_Danarchist said:

Oh is that the song Weird Al parodied? I didn't like that one too much.

the_Danarchist said:

I hate you, period.

no more hugs for you mister!

the_Danarchist said:

I hate you... period.

Ahhh, when his period is finished he will like you again Orion

Summoner said:

Umm... no.I'm a guy but she is... an idiot.
Using that fake little baby voice makes you think she goes "Waa!" when she's hungry.

I hate it how everyone hates her because she's popular. You saying she's an idiot is kind of IDIOTIC considering she's made more money off one single than you will in a lifetime my friend.

Ralphis said:

I hate it how everyone hates her because she's popular. You saying she's an idiot is kind of IDIOTIC considering she's made more money off one single than you will in a lifetime my friend.

Preach it brother Ralphis!