Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

The Caco and PE plush have a new companion

Obsidian said:

That is a fugly looking gun. The FLG9000, whee!

I'm afraid that's not a gun... it's a baton.

Don't believe me? HereĀ“s Doomguy kicking the shit out of a zombie:

Cute, not sure what to make of the gun though. The web page says "Plasma Gun", but to my eye (and to paraphrase a regular poster on these forums) it looks a bit like a poisonous mushroom.

Yea, I can say the plasma gun rendition can use a little bit more work but that's me.

Kotzugi said:

Looks a bit like a dildo to me.

A quote from Mock 2 comes to mind:

"dildo thrower o_o lol!!!11"

That is all.

The plasma gun looks limp and bloated, and his helmet soaked in piss. I've always pictured the helmet more tan/greyish than yellow. It otherwise looks nice, but the gun and some of the color choices bother me.

I think they should've gone with a shotgun. I think the shotty is more iconic than the plasma gun, and it would be easier to keep the barrel from becoming limp since it's smaller. You could probably stick a plastic rod in there to keep it straight and be done with it.

I'm going to be honest, I actually laughed out loud for real when that picture loaded up.

The idea of a cuddly Doomguy alone is amusing, I'm almost tempted to get one for a laugh.

i'm not sure what the deal is with these official pieces of Doomguy merch making him look all cutesy and stuff. what's wrong with the Q3A render?

that being said, i vastly prefer this one over the bobble head Doomguy that popped up before. is it in limited quantity?

Krispy said:

Looks cool. The gun could use some more detail, and the gloves are wrong, but I'd get one.

Yeah, I agree with this. You can definitely tell that it is the plasma rifle but it looks like someone didn't put enough effort into the detailing, mind you though, I would buy one. I am not sure if it's limited stock or not but either way, I will try to invest in one at some point.

Doomhuntress said:

i'm not sure what the deal is with these official pieces of Doomguy merch making him look all cutesy and stuff. what's wrong with the Q3A render?

Commander Keen Doom?

Its plasmarifle because of the brown cylinder shaped thing in the middle. C'mon people, you cant make plushie with sharp edges, its still adorable

A shotgun would've probably been a better choice but even then it probably would work better without a weapon really.

Palsma rifle (For blowing up walls) sorta looks like a dick, but then again, so did the ingame rocket launcher. I might get one. At least Doom is coming back in some form, even if it isn't as Doom 4. Maybe we'll get an actual action figure too with Hasbro Star Wars quality, seeing Star Wars is the only thing Hasbro actually does well, unsurprisingly.