Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Canofbacon

Super Old Doomworld Account Discovered

Wasn't this discovered a while ago? Can't remember what the conclusion was, though, so it may as well be a new discovery for me. :P

I remember when I first noticed that. The thread I made about it didn't go over so well...

Yep, he signed up after starting his work on RORDoom in 1974, which he's still developing and will release in the next few decades as the engine for the Mordeth sequels.

That's John Titor's account from the future when he retires after using the IBM 5100 to solve the 2038 bug they have to work around in their agrarian communities that have time travel, but no proper Unix h4x0r5.

I miss Julian being around. We talked quite a bit in 2009 (under my old name "Homer") about composing music when I was still very new to it. He was very helpful in giving me direction and feedback.

Does anyone see him on IRC from time to time?

Aliotroph? said:

That's John Titor's account from the future when he retires after using the IBM 5100 to solve the 2038 bug they have to work around in their agrarian communities that have time travel, but no proper Unix h4x0r5.

Steins;Gate