Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Review My Wads

[Edit]

As you may know, I have a DM wad site up and am adding DM wads to it regularly. I'd really appreciate any reviews of my maps to give people an idea of what level of quality they can expect from me. Anyone who feels compelled, please don't hestitate to review any of my wads. Thank you.

Originally this post said:

As a daily supplier of DM wads, I think it would be cool if someone could review my wads as they become available on my site. I have been and will continue to add at least 1 DM map a day for the next 30 days or longer. So if anyone has a website and they need content for it, please consider reviewing my wads and I'll link your site from mine.

Hah, you think someone will actually want to review a wad a day for the next month?

I'll do it if you pay me. Plus the more you pay, the better the review will be!

You haven't played doom in too long to be a suitable reviewer. You'd actually have to PLAY the wads in order to review em....

I can make myself do anything for the right price. And I am good at writing reviews, I think.

you don't even know my address, and we haven't aggreed on the amount you're paying me =P

Orion doesn't play Doom. Yet he is in the top 10 posters at Doomworld.

Am I missing something?

Like any of the stuff here is even doom related in the first place. Watch out Archvile, I'm only a few posts behind =]

[quote]

orion said:

Like any of the stuff here is even doom related in the first place.

Still, it's weird that you managed to wind up in a place like this.

[b]Watch out Archvile, I'm only a few posts behind =]

Meh. I'll just beat you to 3500 then let you take the lead, I really dont care :P

http://www.doomworld.com/demise/shit/heh20202.jpg

Heh, Liam did that last summer, except he had "last post by: Liam The Bard" under every single thread in the general forum.

Archvile64 said:

Still, it's weird that you managed to wind up in a place like this.

He was hopped up on Methatetracyclonectine, and mispelled drugworld.com

heh, the latest reply in a thread is to easy. I used to do that every day a few weeks ago. This was a little harder cause I needed to get a thread in post hell with me as the last poster =P

drugworld.com? oh god that sounds appealing, I'll need to check it out.

Hellbent, I suggest you to make it weekly or once per 2 weeks, just like the newstuff's updating schedule, doubt everyone would have time to review them or everyone would check them all out, not even planetquake.com/lvl does that since q3's a bigger community now, agree?

Hellbent, I suggest you to make it weekly or once per 2 weeks, just like the newstuff's updating schedule, doubt everyone would have time to review them or everyone would check them all out, not even planetquake.com/lvl does that since q3's a bigger community now, agree?

Yea, I do agree. I'd be happy with a wad a week. Anything, even if someone just reviews one wad and that's it. Obviously I'm asking a favour, so I can't have any expectations. I just thought it would be cool for the DMers if there was a new wad reviewed every day. But I guess that's a bit unrealistic. :)

My post should have went like this: As you may know, I have a DM wad site up and am adding DM wads to it regularly. I'd really appreciate any reviews of my maps to give people an idea of what level of quality they can expect from me. Anyone who feels compelled, please don't hestitate to review any of my wads. Thank you.