Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Quick news: here goes another victim again

#1) British gun law = retarded. Pistols are a no-no, but who gives a shit because shotguns are freely avalible to any pecker who wants to go hunting. Saw off the barrel and you've got an easily concealed firearm to go out and massacre with. No problems.

#2) Britsh Customs = joke. I waltzed into the country with a japanese sword shashed in my suitcase imported from spain. It could of been anything, from a suitcase fulla coke to semi-automatic weponry. we have enough difficulty keepign the damn planes in the air without them coming flaming down from the sky and annialating some poor bastard's town, let alone providing effecting imigration and customs controls.

#3)

deadnail said:
my Goddamn planet

Damn straight.

#4) it's usually the psuedo-intellectuals that go fucking crazy enough to want to shoot up a school, so it safe to assume that they are capabile of outwitting most law enforcement officers (who tend to be high school drop outs who get a job with the feds as a bobby because they failed uni or college) and coming up with ways to get their hands on weaponry. Just look at that fucker Harris... he was making bombs and shit with common household detergents and chemicals. You can't ban Biz Biological Detergant.

The only safe defence is weeding out those with mental problems and putting them someplace safe (like in the ground, six feet under). If the teachers see two shady bastards makign maps of the school and walking around the place dressed like darth fucking vader, then maybe they should report it to the police and get a bust done on their houses. better safe than sorry.

Sorry if I seema little crazy about this, but I'm trying to write a book about this and I'm in the mindset right now.

People should notice these things, the parents should notice if their son has an unhealthy preoccupation with Adolf Hitler or has a stack of Guns and Ammo six feet tall.

My main arguement is this: Deal with the crazy motherfuckers before the event.

Edit: Whoops, lost both the plot and the spelling... thread had went from school shootings to burglars and I got totally caught up in my little rant and forgot about it. Heh.

darknation said:

Edit: Whoops, lost both the plot and the spelling... thread had went from school shootings to burglars and I got totally caught up in my little rant and forgot about it. Heh.

Don't worry about that. We adore rants. Far more entertaining than your regular ontopic thread... ^_^

darknation, ranting, etc.

I presume you actually are Bristish btw. Yes, we have retarded laws in this country. Why? People hit on AIRGUN owners as well as firearms owners due to political opportunism. Because people = ghey, mostly the cretinous urbanites, every rifle over 12lbs/ft requires a license, or 6lbs/ft for a pistol. I own a 13lbs/ft rifle and at best it could kill small vermin, and it would only bruise a human in most cases. And I need a license for it? Ridiculous.

How many hellbent psychos are going ot try to kill 18 teachers with a 13lbs/ft air rifle?

"Excuse me while I break the barrel and reload my pellet here. There we go!"

"Ow, that hurt! Quit pinching me!"

You see, it really is a joke. In the meantime, badly brought up kids are introduced to an arsenal of lethal weapons on the streets courtesy of mafia and drugs. If I wanted to, I know where I could get my Makarov blank firer stripped in a back street shop and rebuilt to fire 9mm rounds, for less than £200.

I wish the hypocrisy were a large sack of bricks, boy would i slap some people with it.

Over 99% of LEGALLY owned guns will never be used criminally. Go ahead, make guns illegal, you'll just make criminals out of all the responsible gun owners.

Killers will kill, it doesn't matter with what. If firearms had never been invented, well, we'd have school stabbings.

We don't have legalised guns and our school stabbings are suprisingly low..

#1) British gun law = retarded. Pistols are a no-no, but who gives a shit because shotguns are freely avalible to any pecker who wants to go hunting. Saw off the barrel and you've got an easily concealed firearm to go out and massacre with. No problems.

I don't know the specific laws but I think you must be mistaken, because we have had barely any firearm assaults (even including IRA) recently. The only two I can think of was an IRA informant being shot near my house, and that farmer who shot the kid who repeatedly burgled him.

I own a 13lbs/ft rifle and at best it could kill small vermin

No, I know of people who have been hurt fairly badly by such guns, and people have been killed if they are hit in the head. Plus many many many cats in my area die regularly from such things.

A licence doesn't stop you getting and using the rifle does it? But it does mean some kind of screening is done which could help to stop maniacs and others getting their hands on the tool.

darknation said:

#1) British gun law = retarded. Pistols are a no-no, but who gives a shit because shotguns are freely avalible to any pecker who wants to go hunting. .

#2) Britsh Customs = joke. I waltzed into the country with a japanese sword shashed in my suitcase imported from spain.

My main arguement is this: Deal with the crazy motherfuckers before the event.

[/i]

#1 WRONG:The 1997 Act prohibits all handguns except:

an air weapon or weapon powered by compressed carbon dioxide (CO2) if it is low-powered and does not require a firearm certificate issued by the police
small-calibre pistols (and revolvers) - the Act defines these as ones which are chambered for .22 inch or smaller rimfire cartridges or air pistols/CO2 pistols powerful enough to require a police firearm certificate which fire .22 inch or smaller diameter ammunition
muzzle-loading pistols (and 'black powder' revolvers which load from the muzzle end of the cylinder with loose powder and ball)
firearms designed as signalling apparatus (flare guns)
firearms which are regarded as antique under the Home Departments' guidelines, provided that they are held as a curiosity or ornament.
These handguns are not prohibited and owners can continue to hold them as before. A police firearm certificate is needed for small-calibre pistols and revolvers, flare guns, and muzzle-loading pistols (but not antiques held as a curiosity or ornament).Shotgun certificates. The most important will be that people who apply for firearm certificats will have to provide two referees. So they are not available to any pecker that wants to go hunting check rules to apply for certificate andcheck the law It's not easy at all
#2 British customs? Surely you mean Spanish customs? They allowed you onto the plane, on entry into Britain you were not trying to get on a plane with a huge sword, you left the plane, it's different.

People should notice these things, the parents should notice if their son has an unhealthy preoccupation with Adolf Hitler or has a stack of Guns and Ammo six feet tall.

Or are wandering around with a Samuri sword ?:)

Jon said:
No, I know of people who have been hurt fairly badly by such guns, and people have been killed if they are hit in the head. Plus many many many cats in my area die regularly from such things.

A licence doesn't stop you getting and using the rifle does it? But it does mean some kind of screening is done which could help to stop maniacs and others getting their hands on the tool. [/B]

Have a look at some facts;
http://agacentral.com/domains/frontrank/airgunfacts.html

In 1998 to 1999, official statistics show there were almost 17,000 firearms offences, 60% of which involved air guns. (10,200)

The following year, air gun offences increased by 17%.(11,900)

One in five offences caused injury (3,400) and in almost one in 10,(1,700) the victim had to be admitted to hospital because of shock, fracture, or multiple wounds. Not trivial amounts are they? Eye injury is a major problem.

Fods: yeah you can get your hand on small calibur pistols, but anyting really nasty is banned (except for law enforcement officals, go figure). I'm not a gun nut so I don't know how much hurt the little pistols dish, I was just pointing out how easy it is find alternatives to magnums.

And as for the sword, I was doing karate at the time, so it was legit... kinda... I got damn far too, I was one test away from black belt when i found out it was going to cost me £150 quid for the fucking exam... and then I got fat.

And now you know my life story.

Woo.

Now there are many ways to kill a man, they say,
With blade of ax or sword.

If someone really wants to kill you, they don't need a gun to do it. Hell, history's first weapons were farming implements that people found creative new uses for. (The ax, the quarterstaff, the scythe, the nunchaku...) I mean, almost every piece of garbage lying on my bedroom floor could be used to kill someone.

It's true that guns (in fact, all martial weapons) can make you feel "invincible," which is a totally faulty attitude. The mortality rate for concealable hangun wounds is only about 10%. One of the best ways to deter a lot of handgun crime would be good gun education, with a bit of Zen self-control training thrown in.

In Salem, Mass., 1671, November 7, Nathaniel Bentham was told by his girlfriend, Lillith Parker that she no longer intended to see him anymore, and was interested in someone else. Enraged, Nathaniel stole his father's musket and headed to his one-room schoolhouse. While class was in session, he threw open the door and fired an errant shot. He then proceeded to reload. He carefully sprinkled gun powder into the proper hole, then with an instrument on the musket, he stuffed down the gun powder. Positioning the metal slug, he proceeded to light the flint cap. Tiring a bit, he sat down, and attempted to unjam the percussion cap. Twenty-minutes later, he finally got off his second shot, but everyone was already outside for recess.

A month later, Nathaniel Bentham was duly found guilty and exiled to Indian country. Lillith Parker was burned as a witch.

Wow, darknation you`re so cool!
You have a sword and are not afraid to use it.
If there was a school full of "bad people", you`d probably walk in some day and kill them all, (wearing your karate-ninja-outfit) to protect yourself or society or even your property !

If you really believe what you write, you`re just one step away from becoming a sicko yourself. You`ve already taken the biggest step:
You`ve placed youself above your fellow human being. You talk about these people as if they aren`t human, but inferior beings. That`s probably how this german kid thought about his teachers!

In order to better this world and prevent further shootings, we should respect our fellow human beings. Not tread the freaks and outcasts like a danger to society. If you do, they`ll become just that.
The trenchcoaters didn`t fit in because they weren`t ultra-Christians, so they were mocked or ignored. If someone had told them it is ok to be different, they probably wouldn`t have been so drastic.

Sorry if I seema little crazy about this, but I'm trying to write a book about this and I'm in the mindset right now.

Make sure you include the shooters perspective (for as far as it`s possible)as well, after all they were human too.

m0l0t0v said:

Make sure you include the shooters perspective (for as far as it`s possible)as well, after all they were human too.

That point is debatable. In the past, I've thought of ways of revoking the "human" status of heinous offenders, such as the Columbine killers or the 9/11 hijackers.

Anyway, back on topic.

The second amendment of the Bill of Rights protects the rights of the American citizen to keep and bear a genuine 1780's flintlock musket.

m0l0t0v said:

You`ve already taken the biggest step:
You`ve placed youself above your fellow human being.

And who's to say he isn't?

Nobody is created equal. Some people are "worth" more than others.

m0l0t0v said:

If someone had told them it is ok to be different, they probably wouldn`t have been so drastic.

Somebody like who?

You do realize that all the bullying toward them told them in hundreds of ways from hundreds of people that it wasn't ok to be different. Compare to the few friends or family members who say otherwise.

I can totally understand why they did what they did. I don't agree and I think they had incredible lack of foresight but I completely feel for them.

yey!

Wow, darknation you`re so cool!

Thank you.

You have a sword and are not afraid to use it.
If there was a school full of "bad people", you`d probably walk in some day and kill them all, (wearing your karate-ninja-outfit) to protect yourself or society or even your property !

Yup. I bathe daily in the blood of tards to keep my skin supple and youthful.

If you really believe what you write, you`re just one step away from becoming a sicko yourself. You`ve already taken the biggest step:
You`ve placed youself above your fellow human being. You talk about these people as if they aren`t human, but inferior beings. That`s probably how this german kid thought about his teachers!

That's right. You see when someone picks up a gun and blows another human being into giblets, that what we call "bad". And when you are bad, you must be spanked. And I spank with this big-fuckoff-stick-with-nails-in-it, because once yout head has been spanked clean off your body you are no longer capible of being a naughty boy.

In order to better this world and prevent further shootings, we should respect our fellow human beings. Not tread the freaks and outcasts like a danger to society. If you do, they`ll become just that.
The trenchcoaters didn`t fit in because they weren`t ultra-Christians, so they were mocked or ignored. If someone had told them it is ok to be different, they probably wouldn`t have been so drastic.

No, there were not ultra-christians... they were bonafide shiteating crazy motherfuckers. Another excellent observation from m0l0t0v, master of the obvious. And while it's OK to be different, it's not ok to fashion explosives with the intent of blowing up your school.

God bless.

Liam the Bard said:

This reminds me, I have to try the new CS. I hear all the old CS "suck ur mommas asswhol camper bitch" lamers really hate 1.4, which probably means I'll like it :p

yeah i heard that from their forum, complaining all over the place, wonder why so many cheaters gather in C.S., well personally i havn't ever played the game yet, however, i've seen the shots of the weapons and read some of the faq about its gameplay, i suppose it is probably a decent game, sucks that those cheaters ruin it >:Y

IMJack said:

That point is debatable. In the past, I've thought of ways of revoking the "human" status of heinous offenders, such as the Columbine killers or the 9/11 hijackers.

Anyway, back on topic.

The Columbine killers didn't start as phsycopathic monsters, their peers were to blame for that. The 9/11 hijackers however... didn't have to deal with assholes. Harris and his friend had to deal with assholes, the hijackers had their powerful leaders to back them up. The Columbine killers didn't, they were basically alone. Let's just label them as "The BIG Mistake Teenagers Make When Making Fun of Their Peers"

Lizardcommando said:

The Columbine killers didn't start as phsycopathic monsters, their peers were to blame for that.

Of course not. But they chose to deal with their anger in the worst, most inhuman way imaginable. IMHO, the first time they pulled the trigger, their humanity went bye-bye.

I think its easier for someone to take the mental step to shoot someone than it is to kill using another method. It involves less physical effort than stabbing or bludgeoning, and you have a sense of detachment from the victim, there's usually a distance in play.

Whoa whoa whoa horsey.

Hey Fod. Not every burglar entering a house is shot and obviously not every one of them enters with the intent of murder. But keep in mind we have a much bigger (engineered and encouraged) drug problem in this country and drug addicts in poor areas are a lot more likely to kill someone for a small amount of money.

You can't deny, though, that with proper education and licensing there's no legit reason to deny lawful, competent citizens of the right to bear firearms.

Shit, most of the old people at my job remember having gun classes in high school. I shit you not.

One more thing, don't ever try to relate the Columbine killers to the 9/11 hijackers again. It's fucking wrong.

The Columbine killers were social outcasts who were mentally (and possibly physically) abused by their peers for years on end who wanted to get a taste of revenge in a hail of bullets.

The 9/11 hijackers were brainwashed religious zealots who thought they were doing the work of God.

Jon said:

I think its easier for someone to take the mental step to shoot someone than it is to kill using another method. It involves less physical effort than stabbing or bludgeoning, and you have a sense of detachment from the victim, there's usually a distance in play.

That's a good point but you could always nail someone with an arrow too. Fuck, if I had to take a shot I'd 10x sooner be shot than nailed with a broadhead.

A bullet wound heals months faster than a cut.

Most people shot in dark close quarters survive. Most people sliced with a knife in dark close quarters die.

And as for people that snap, they've snapped. You'll see someone jump out of their car with a tire iron and start swinging more often than you'll see a teenager with a rifle seeking revenge.

All people are people.

Not all people are:
• functioning members of society
• mentally competent
• physically fit
• born into a perfect living condition

Bend one of those four points the wrong way far enough and it'll spring back right into your face a lot harder than you expect.

I mean, fuck, I never picked out a guy at school and wailed on his ass for years on end. If I did I'd expect the fucker to come to class one day with a weapon and put me in my place.

deadnail said:

Whoa whoa whoa horsey.

Hey Fod. Not every burglar entering a house is shot and obviously not every one of them enters with the intent of murder. But keep in mind we have a much bigger (engineered and encouraged) drug problem in this country and drug addicts in poor areas are a lot more likely to kill someone for a small amount of money.

One more thing, don't ever try to relate the Columbine killers to the 9/11 hijackers again. It's fucking wrong.

The Columbine killers were social outcasts who were mentally (and possibly physically) abused by their peers for years on end who wanted to get a taste of revenge in a hail of bullets.

The 9/11 hijackers were brainwashed religious zealots who thought they were doing the work of God.

1) I have just learned today that the police on the streets where I live are now armed, so I can no longer bask in the holier than thou attitude we Brits usually spout when it comes to arguing against Americans about police being armed and ours arn't
2) The Columbine killers were just that, killers, it's strange how some people try to half justify their actions by stating how mistreated they were
c)I cannot see where in earlier posts I acquainted Columbine with 9/11, although, I could disagree with you there, the 9/11 incident seems to be linked to the Palestinian conflict, and you cannot show me a more bullied group of people on this planet than the Palestinians, although I do not agree with their actions , nor with the Columbine ones

fodders said:
1) I have just learned today that the police on the streets where I live are now armed, so I can no longer bask in the holier than thou attitude we Brits usually spout when it comes to arguing against Americans about police being armed and ours arn't

Really? Know what type? Probably 9mm... more for incapacitation and threat than actual damage. If they were being armed to kill people they'd have 45's or magnums.

2) The Columbine killers were just that, killers, it's strange how some people try to half justify their actions by stating how mistreated they were

A rabid dog bites someone that's what happened, a rabid dog bit someone. Not just a dog, a rabid dog. I don't do it to justify their actions, not by a longshot grandpa, however, I do feel the need to mention that they were seeking revenge on those that abused them. You know, where they got the rabies.

c)I cannot see where in earlier posts I acquainted Columbine with 9/11, although, I could disagree with you there, the 9/11 incident seems to be linked to the Palestinian conflict, and you cannot show me a more bullied group of people on this planet than the Palestinians, although I do not agree with their actions , nor with the Columbine ones

You didn't do it bucko IMJack did, I did a pretty big reply ya know, not all of it was aimed at your sexy senile ass.

More bullied than Palistinians? Let's see. European Jews? Oh wait, that's right, they're not there anymore. Maybe that's why most of Europe could give two shits less about Israel. Nice even handed reporting going on there by the BBC. =/

When America finally takes it's head out of Israel's ass, hopefully sometime soon, you will learn perhaps just what extent they have gone to in their oppression, and I will not buy into the "The Palestinians have donw suicide bombings" etc arguement, go back to the 1940's and look at the bombings Zionist did to the Palestinians to drive them out, the hotel king David one to name just one, and the murders, but this belongs in politics forum so I will stop myself mid flow
Police carry Walther P990 pistols,and Heckler and Koch MP5 submachine guns plus shotguns and sniper rifles

fodders said:

When America finally takes it's head out of Israel's ass, hopefully sometime soon, you will learn perhaps just what extent they have gone to in their oppression, and I will not buy into the "The Palestinians have donw suicide bombings" etc arguement, go back to the 1940's and look at the bombings Zionist did to the Palestinians to drive them out, the hotel king David one to name just one, and the murders

Right on!

deadnail said:

Europe could give two shits less about Israel.

Man, you must really define your own reality! This just proves you don't live in Europe and you have no idea what you're talking about.

dsm said:

Bah, German politicians!
They're really paranoid about violent media down there in Germany.
Ridiculous.

They're paranoid about violent media everywhere. Don't you remember how they made such a big deal about the kids that shot up Columbine were Doom fans?

Lüt said:

I wish those people would post here so I could ban them.

I wish those people would live near me so I could punch them in the face.

Archvile64 said:

They're paranoid about violent media everywhere. Don't you remember how they made such a big deal about the kids that shot up Columbine were Doom fans?

Strange how they relate killing with being a Doom fan. Just look at some statements from this thread:

Lüt said:

[...] You'd better believe the first person to break in my place is gonna get a warning shot fired in their head. And if they're dumb enough try again...[...]

TheHighestTree said:

[...]i think that if someone were in my house i could ambush them with either of those and do a damn good job of it.

Zaldron said:

[...] Anyone who enters my house without anyone's consent, at 3 am in the morning and with obviously evil intentions automatically wins a free trip to coma state at LEAST.

darknation said:

I've got a samuri sword on ym wall and you can bet that any fucker who breaks into my house in the dead of night is going to get the pointy end in his gut.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

Like most other poeple here, some bitch that breaks into my place will get either a) punch to the face, b) hit in the face with large item (ie cricket bat, vacuum cleaner pipe) or c) kick to the nuts. Actually he or she will get all three...
[...]
I say, if you can knock them down, do so. And then proceed to beat the libing shit outta them.

JavaGuy said:

If someone brakes into my house with a gun I'd a) cower like a little girl in the corner and cry, b) take the bullwhip from the corner of my bed and strangle them until they passed out, or c) I'd dash at them using my surfboard as a shield and beat them with the blackjack I've got.

deadnail said:

[...]
If someone is willing to kill me over something as petty as material possessions I have no mental conflict wiping that fucker off of my Goddamn planet.
Personally I'm a fan of a pump action 12 gauge with hollow pellets. They won't go through a wall and accidentally kill someone, but the fucker you hit... the balls will shatter inside and turn him into jelly. You can also fire off 8 rounds from a pump action faster than most gasoline powered autoloaders. Benelli excluded, of course. One shot should do the trick anyway.

Pop goes the weasel.
[...]

darknation said:

[...] The only safe defence is weeding out those with mental problems and putting them someplace safe (like in the ground, six feet under). [...] [/i]

darknation said:

That's right. You see when someone picks up a gun and blows another human being into giblets, that what we call "bad". And when you are bad, you must be spanked. And I spank with this big-fuckoff-stick-with-nails-in-it, because once yout head has been spanked clean off your body you are no longer capible of being a naughty boy.

I'm sorry if you find my replies irritating. It is just that it looks like some of you try to outbid eachother with who can come up with the best way to hurt someone. All this glorification and rectification of violence seems somewhat wrong to me.

howcome people dont blame people who play dukenukem 3d for people that kill strippers??

Scientist's post

man, everyone says shit like that, regardless if you play doom or not. All you need is to be a little irritated and have someone piss you off and you'll be making death threats yourself. Most of the people you quoted just seem naturally grumpy however I'm sure they have common sence and wouldn't kill a person for not saying thank you. And besides, wouldn't you get defencive if someone broke into your house possibly with a gun? I don't know of many people that would sit there and be like "oh hi, make yourself at home, want a snack? Don't exhaust yourself with that tv! here let me help you lift it up!"

As for Lut, he needs more sleep. =P

You'll find much worse than that on other forums out there... the guys on fuckedcomapny have a complete obbsession with lubing each other up and raping each other, and the somethingawful goons... dear god...

And doom does not cause me to curse and swear and threaten to kill. I'd say that real life has had FAR more influcence than any game or community... assholes in real life have made me into the bitter twisted evil motherfucker that I am today.