Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah, so I want to build a cave system, but I'm noticing that a lot of the texture packs out there don't have a lot of rock recolors. I was hoping some of you guys could make me a texture wad with a bunch of rock recolors for my next wad in the "trials" series.

Well, Alien Vendetta has blue and green versions of REDROCK, they are pretty cool. What other textures do you want recolored (and to what colors)?

I want some purplish rocks. Basically I want a huge compilation of rocks of pretty much any color you can think of. It wouldn't hurt to have some more recolors of the gray/silver textures too.

SLADE3 has a feature "Color remap" for any kind of graphics. Once you master it, you can have any texture recolor of any shade as you'd wish.

Even better if you can work with an image editor like Photoshop or GIMP. Then you can export a wad graphic in .png format, make any kind of edit using the image editor, and import it back to the wad.

Yeah, I've been playing around with that slade feature. I however, do not want to sacrifice too many other colors if I can avoid it. I have some knowledge of GIMP but can't quite figure out how to put the png back into my wad and have it show up.