Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SFoZ911

What is your favourite Decoration?

If we are talking about sprites, I'd say it's the medium-sized tech lamp; when it comes to textures, TEKGREEN ones are my favorite.

Avoozl said:

Those marble walls with the dead white haired scientists in crucifixion positions, no idea why though but they're rarely ever used in user made maps.

How can you tell they are scientists?

I like torches and tech lamps dead players and blood pools because they're the easiest to use, but 5 skull shishkabobs and the doom 1 hanging victims are awesome.

joe-ilya said:

BTW, speaking of decorations, is there a difference between bloody mess 1 and 2?

No, both use the same sprite.

Fernito said:

How can you tell they are scientists?

Because they're wearing what appears to be lab coats and only they have white hair.

Demon of the Well said:

The little black candles.

I never realized those were candles until I opened an editor. I thought they were some little floor lamps, because, well, that fire is so static. I think this is my least favorite decoration.

Back to the title question, I think I would choose those five skulls on a kebab, if explosive barrels are too interactive to be considered decoration.

I can't get enough of the various hanging bodies. They add a crude, sacrificial element to maps. There's something very sadistic and disturbing about their inclusion that is really effective for establishing a macabre mood.

IMX said:

GOR2A0, which is allegedly a photoscanned pic of Mussolini

Hah, just realized that most of the dead/dieing people in Inferno were sinners. :V