Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonoid

Helldoom website upgraded!

Hi to everyone in the community , ya http://www.helldoom.com/ has been upgraded and being introduced to the community ,doom wad downloads for doom/doom2/heretic/hexen/ full version wads,feel free to join and use the forums,a good website review would be nice from doomworld ,worked hard on the website and doom wads,there is nothing more to do to the website thank's

First of all, the site won't load for me at all. Second of all, if it contains copyrighted material (i.e. the "full version wads" you mentioned), you're not going to get much praise here.

maybe u don't know how to load doom map's , i have played the map's they work just fine for me use skulltag!

Based on your response and usage of grammar I conclude that maybe you have problem with comprehending English language.

1. Your SITE won't load on my computer, as in your WEBSITE. PWADs work fine for me.

2. If your site contains full versions of id Software games it is considered PIRACY and is ILLEGAL.

Got it?

Patrol1985 said:

First of all, the site won't load for me at all. Second of all, if it contains copyrighted material (i.e. the "full version wads" you mentioned), you're not going to get much praise here.

No warez here, just a collection of beginner megawads. Nothing new.
Also demonoid you should post your maps to the wads and mods section and listen to any feedback community members may provide.

i do not have iwads there just doom wads that i built with doombuilder i haven't broken any laws just because i built a doom map with all the levels , i did not post my message to cause drama!are problem's here!

i m new here to the forum's thank's

In that case I am sorry. I misunderstood your writing "full version wads", I thought you meant IWADs.

If the site is ok then again, I am sorry and welcome to the forum :)

demonoid said:

i m new here to the forum's thank's

Please do not use apostrophes for plurals.

So much missed opportunity...

Gez could've said:

Plea'se do not u'se apostrophe's for plural's.

If there's piss, take it. D:

Yeah, no warez in there, but you could use a little help with orthography.

This kinda reminds me of those old ass Doom websites from the dial up days, riddled with typos, custom wads, doom animated gifs and all that jazz. I love it.