Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

the sound of doom music...

hey can anyone tell me where i can find MP3's of original doom music, or remixes/remakes of original doom music. any help is welcome. i want high quality aswell no 32/64 cheap-O-ripped music

Look on kazaa for that cd bobby prince released some time ago. I got it, beats midi. I'm sure someone here has his website address on which he has the song names. If no one does I'll write them here since I know them.

EDIT: I'm bored, so here they are (in the order they appear on the cd)

-the healer stalks
-at doom's gate
-intermission from doom
-on the hunt
-the demons from adrian's pen
-suspense
-running from evil
-waiting for romero to play
-into sandy's city
-shawn's got the shotgun
-sinister
-the end of doom
-kitchen ace (and talking names)
-opening to hell
-they're going to get you
-the demon's dead
-Dark halls
-demons on the prey
-doom
-donna to the rescue

havnt had much luck on kazza, i use it to find just about anything but doom music is a bitch. when i do find something it usally downloads very slow or i get some message. also i am not only looking for a originals but some new remakes and remixes of the original doom music

ooh, don't know then. Maybe you'd have more luck with AG, since that usually has more search results than kazaa does.

Um, did you try my site? All of the tracks from the Doom Music CD sound the same as the MP2s (also here on Doomworld). The only one that's different is the remake of At Doom's Gate.

so I went through all those hours of cursing while downloading those songs on napster for nothing?

wow, don't I feel bright now.

Heh, I was about to post the same thing Enjay.

Uuhm try Audiogalaxy for Bobby Prince's, it's full of them.

Assmaster said:

http://remix.overclocked.org

There's a remake of the E1M1 music, approriately named "Doom E1M1"

And a Remix of E1M8...

Does anyone know where I could get some guitar or drum tabs for the DooM music tracks? If you can please tell me, thanks.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

And a Remix of E1M8...

Does anyone know where I could get some guitar or drum tabs for the DooM music tracks? If you can please tell me, thanks.

And a Map01 one.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

And a Remix of E1M8...

That E1M8 remix doesn't sound ANYTHING like E1M8...

bigbadgangsta said:

The recreation by Jeramiha (sp) Sypult (sp) is damn good

You gotta be kidding!
That's basically a horrible el-guitar screaming like crazy - that kind of shit usually drives me crazy.

wait does that mean it's like slipknot or more like that fag that has that song "pretty hard"?

I just got all mine off Audiogalaxy. I just typed in 'Bobby Prince', and all the Doom mp3s were right there.

Wow, didn't know it was so easy to find the music. I'll check that out sometime. I just would to know how good the instrumentation is on them though.

Uh-oh...almost time for school....

Weedster said:

I just would to know how good the instrumentation is on them though.

Most of the Bobby Prince ones sound like he recorded them from the MIDI sources on an AWE64 synth.

the best soundcard that i have found for doom was the AWE64, damn good card in its day i think. It really seemed to play the music well unlike other cards i have used, even newer cards.

Zaldron said:

You people need soundfonts worth a damn.

Now that I have an SBLive!, it's just a matter of finding one now....