Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

How fascist are you?

You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

Lol.

Most of the questions had nothing to do with fascism, and some of them were worded so poorly that I had to disagree with them even if I agree with what I think the intended meaning was.

And the end result categories were bizarre. I still don't know whether a higher or a lower number makes you a fascist.

2.83, liberal airhead by a hair.

Interesting questionaire, this one makes you question yourself and your values.

AndrewB said:

Most of the questions had nothing to do with fascism, and some of them were worded so poorly that I had to disagree with them even if I agree with what I think the intended meaning was.

This is true, some of the questions were worded horribly. The one about Earth being ended by a flood seemed to be a clear biblical reference; although I don't believe in that, I still think the world as we know it could easily come to an end.

3 - You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

Yea! Just like Schwarzenegger!

2.933333 - You are a liberal airhead.

Aww. I guess I have to surrender by America card and move to France, now.

You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

OK....

Apparently, you need a score higher than 4.5 to elicit the most "fascist" responses:

Between 4.5 and 5.5: "You should practice doing things with your left hand."

Above that: "Have trouble keeping the lint off your black shirts?"

I'm claiming right-wing bias, since the left end of the spectrum descriptions are insults and didn't make me giggle like the right ones. No fair, I'm not playing any more.

I'll get to this later. So far I was doing middle of the road for most before I realized 30 questions. In my own mind I feel very Hitler like. Less talk, more work. But I'm cool with jews, blacks and gays. We can all be part of the rainblow.

grouchbag said:

I am a human being,I think.

Your life has value, maybe? Then I want you to get up now!

Anyways, I got 1.4 or something similarly low. I don't even know why I bother getting up in the morning, the way I'm disorderly!

dew said:

Your life has value, maybe? Then I want you to get up now!

Anyways, I got 1.4 or something similarly low. I don't even know why I bother getting up in the morning, the way I'm disorderly!

Let's just say I try to get up in the morning.And atleast my life has value to myself,family and friends,or so I'm told.My belief is all life has value.Enough said from me.Hope everyone has a good week.Bye!Oh yeah,can't get up right now.Am going back to sleep.

4.56 recurring. Probably would have been higher if not for my disbelief in supernatural bullshit and astrology.

Ach, it's all bollocks anyway.

Actually took the test. Liberal airhead.

I don't get it, questions were either America-centric, loaded or ambiguous. I'm not so liberal that I wouldn't say 'no' to hunting down the piece of human seminal residue who created the test, and bludgeoning them into a fine paste with something heavy. Just for being stupid.