Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

Sheep Hop! An iOS game by a friend of mine

Any chance its on Android? I know you said iOS. I'd like to give it a try :-) Before work crushes me.

geo said:

Any chance its on Android? I know you said iOS. I'd like to give it a try :-) Before work crushes me.

Indeed

Downloading. 50+ downloads already 5 stars it says.

I think that I'd get further if it started with 1 sheep and then added a sheep every so often.

Advertisements every 2 lives and lives are quick a few seconds. Long wait between lives showing you your score. Good chance of accidentally pressing the ad since the score is up so long you start tapping, then the ad is accidentally clicked when it pops up.

I'd say your friend has a real money maker. Its just way too long between lives and the ads are too frequent and the actual gameplay is difficult for how punishing it is when you die. Super Meat Boy throws you right back in. You're not the dev, but how about 5 instant lives with no score after you die. Then an ad.

No exit game function. No back function. Play / Rate are the same button when you click on them.

I don't mean to keep punching this game, but it needs work.

Would your friend be interested in making a lefty mode where the sheep run the other way? My hand is covering the the sheep when I try to touch them with my left hand :/