Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
lupinx-Kassman

Sector Alphabet

Maybe the dumbest thing I've made. I've recently been putting in little hints in the auto map for secrets in my maps, and I got tired of having to draw the letters, so I created a simple sector alphabet that I could just copy from. Here it is in case you need sector letters for some reason. I decided to go the full nine yards and include numbers and common symbols as well. Oh you can run around in it and listen to a tune of old as well.

Have a blast.

Memfis said:

I give it only 4 stars because of this: http://i.imgur.com/hT3B6YA.png I wonder if it will remain when copied to another map?

Oh my =(. I updated the map so that the slime trail shouldn't appear any more (at least not when I tested in prboom, eternity, and zdoom). I did it by nudging the letter slightly. Hopefully there won't be problems when copying to another map, but slime trails are hard to predict (I haven't had any problems so far, but I have been using the letters for only the automap).

I threw Bill the Cyberdemon into the map as well, just in case the player gets bored.