• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

Fred Phelps is Alive

darknation said:

Only joking!

I gotta admit I laughed.

Seriously, it doesn't matter if he was a bigot, homophobic, racist motherfucker, I can't celebrate his death (but honestly, I can't say I feel sorry).

Also, there won't be a funeral. I wonder why...

Technician said:

I was going to post this but the least amount of attention these people get the better.

Nonsense, open some good alcohol and celebrate the good times. Yes, the comment section is full of it, haha.

I heard that he was dying before he died, and now that he's dead, he won't be bitching about homosexuals anymore. Goodbye and good riddance, Fred Phelps. I'm also a straight man who supports homosexuals.

No sympathy for the fella here. Well, that goes without saying, heh.

Good riddance, pieces of shit who have caused additional grief to the families of soldiers who dies and spout anti-gay nonsense don't deserve any sympathy.

People should go mass picket outside their cult building they call a church.

I will be celebrating this man's death, he was slime.

Mr. Chris said:

People should go mass picket outside their cult building they call a church.

Thing is, he got excommunicated. Yes, excommunicated from the cult he built and founded for not being extreme enough or something to the monsters he created.

Weird thing is, he used to be a civil rights activist and secularist. He snapped and did a 180 sometime in the 70's. Perhaps he's related to Glenn Beck?

Somebody mod him into Doom. E3 PLZ

Or icon of sin, I don't know and don't care.

Isn't that the founder of the shit church that protested soldier funerals? Man I hope there are protesters at his.

I hope he rots in hell, no wait, that would be awesome. I hope he rots there without the SSG, or any weapon for that matter.

Now remember, if you're fighting an Imp there's a chance that that is Fred Phelps after being transformed by the Icon of Sin.

Kontra Kommando said:

Has anyone protested his funeral? Or has anyone planned to? Has this closet-homosexual even been buried yet?

I get the impression there isn't going to be a funeral service.

"But Shirley Phelps-Roper, Phelps' daughter, said Westboro will not hold a funeral for its patriarch.

"We do not worship the dead," Phelps-Roper told CNN.
"

While a rowdy protest might seem like a good idea I think the best option is to shun the deceased and his vituperous flock.

Ignoring the crazy is probably the best plan, but as the rest of their church falls apart it will probably be a good idea to engage them as much as possible and try to bring them around from the insane hate thing. It may not be possible with some of his children, but the younger ones might be more receptive.

Aliotroph? said:

Ignoring the crazy is probably the best plan, but as the rest of their church falls apart it will probably be a good idea to engage them as much as possible and try to bring them around from the insane hate thing. It may not be possible with some of his children, but the younger ones might be more receptive.

Yeah, they're still soft clay. But how would even work with the bat-shit insane mother?