Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dobu gabu maru

Sweet Dreams, Suitepee: The Map

Poor Suitepee.

I had a map idea that was similar to this, yet entirely different. For one, Suitepee might actually like it. Maybe I'll make it...

haha, oh dear. I managed to press 2 switches but died under a rain of boney fists

The revenants, Jim. The revenants.

Demos, spanning all 2 minutes.

The first is the very first attempt. Suffice to say that it killed me until I died from it.

The second is a successful exit, with a whopping 1% kills. Suffice to say that my manhood is now in question, perhaps I should take up a new career selling Girl Scout cookies or something (still beats being the centerpiece for a Bonedust Bukkake film, I guess).

As far as maxing it (without saves) goes, it definitely seems quite possible with a sound strategy, buuuuuttttt......I unfortunately have things I have to do besides play Doom today. No, really! I swear!

...Now, where did I leave my beret and my Thin Mints?

I can confirm that this map is my worst Doom nightmare. And also that this would be a great Chillax map.

Demon of the Well said:

stuff

Very nice! Glad to watch someone actually exit it—very methodical work. It's not hard to understand how to max it, but the problem comes from the fact that one single revenant out of place or any pauses you take can get your ass swarmed by bony knuckles so fast that the whole run comes to an abrupt stop.

Indeed, I suspect it would probably be a lot easier if the only weapon the player had was the combat shotgun, instead of the rocket launcher. As it is, not only do you have to try to micromanage skeletal movement patterns, it's also very difficult to set up a clear line of fire where you aren't hurting yourself a little with every round, at least early on.

This map is a shitting butt nutted fuck basket of farted on dick puke shitting laser fucks out of man nipples at a diarrhea bitch disco anally cumming out of dead man nipples with extra fart sauce being licked up by a 7 headed circumcised penis hydra with aids.

gggmork said:

This map is a shitting butt nutted fuck basket of farted on dick puke shitting laser fucks out of man nipples at a diarrhea bitch disco anally cumming out of dead man nipples with extra fart sauce being licked up by a 7 headed circumcised penis hydra with aids.

That brought a tear to my eye, but I have no idea what emotion is behind said tear. Like, seriously.

gggmork said:

Translation: THE REVENANTS

Somebody actually killed everything on this and beat the level?

I need to hire this individual as my professional Revenant killer for all future Doom playthroughs!

dobu gabu maru said:

Made a limit removing map for suitepee while watching his Scythe stream. I've maxed it, but it's basically impossible without saves.

Download "Sweet Dreams, Suitepee". Apologies to anyone that tries to seriously beat it.

pic

Dude, what is the name of the midi track? I really like it.

koren said:

Too many skeletons for one afternoon. Here's a max:

https://www.mediafire.com/?ohhhwto7vhmcmy4

Yeesh, great job! That map made me blow a fuse and gave me Tourette's. The map demonstrates the superiority of mouse, turning to the side and back is very slow with keyboard.. only 180 degree flips are fast, but then you can't see where you're going.

Don't know the name but it's a track mouldy composed for his MAP28 in NOVA. Excellent map in an excellent wad.
edit: seriously beaten, oops.

that's a nice "poison mushroom from Super Mario Lost Levels" layout. will try this pretty soon in a non-legitimate fashion :p.