Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

Michael Bay presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The moment you see an explosion, Michael Bay's name appears, go figure. And now they're friggin 8 feet tall? How is that ninja like? They're tanks now... I wouldn't imagine that being very stealthy. And put that mask back on, Shrek...

Logistically the humor is in something so slow being a ninja. Its like mute Elvis or something.

I can usually tell if a movie is good or not by how long they flash the logo and director in the trailer. In this trailer it takes 30 seconds.

There is a Transformers 4 without Shaya Le-Buff.

I thought his 2 Chainsaw Massacre remakes were good.

As a kid I watched original tmnt cartoon and played tmnt games on nes and snes alot with my friends, the one for snes with coop was best

Waffenak said:

As a kid I watched original tmnt cartoon and played tmnt games on nes and snes alot with my friends, the one for snes with coop was best

I think that was turtles in time. I remember that being a lot of fun.

PRIMEVAL said:

And now they're friggin 8 feet tall? How is that ninja like? They're tanks now... I wouldn't imagine that being very stealthy.

Judging by the trailer I guess there not supposed to be stealthy but more of a mutant Schwarzenegger.

Technician said:

They weren't. And he only produced them.

Opinions, everyone has them :-)

I know Bay produced them. I thought he's a producer and not a director. Isn't a producer the guy with the money or the person tasked with making it happen for the money men?

Hmmm the latter might be right >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_producer

I recently was forced to watched Transformers 3.... and it was the same plot or objective as the Man of Steel movie.

Ah looks like Bay produced remakes of Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elmstreet. Everything from the 80s. Except Robocop. Everyone has their limits I guess. Oh and Amityville Horror (filmed 20 minutes north of me, I've seen the house they used).

As much as we hate him. Dude makes money. Even shitty movies are successes. Ha Nightmare on Elmstreet cost $35 million to make while Pain and Gain cost $26 mil.

"No no no. It's just a mask."

Oh I see what you're doing.

"Don't freak out."

No wait I got it. No need to go o...no stop. I got it already. Stop.

"See"

....yeah.

Doominator2 said:

Judging by the trailer I guess there not supposed to be stealthy but more of a mutant Schwarzenegger.

Mutanegger? ^^^ Copyright that.

I watched the cartoons when I was far too young to understand anything, however as I grew up I didn't really care about it, so the movies and particularly this one just don't interest me.

Anyways why do movies always go with that colour scheme of orange and blue lighting?

Doominator2 said:

Not very ninja-like. And are they mutant? Thought they were just aliens. Which potentially means they're not mutants, nor are they actually turtles (just turtle-like aliens), and they're not ninjas. Are they teenaged at least? Some part of the title actually true?

darknation said:

since when did the TMNT have noses?

OH MY GOD!!!

That's what's wrong with them! I couldn't put my finger on it.

I know Hollywood jumped the shark a long time ago, but damn. As dumb as they are, I didn't think they'd be this dumb. Best to ignore this and any other dross Bay shits out.

Avoozl said:

Anyways why do movies always go with that colour scheme of orange and blue lighting?

the wonderful world of teal and orange!

One reason that gets tossed around is that it's the complementary color to (light) human skin, so it's nice and contrastive and everything "pops", weeeee

Ha ha ha, turtle noses, 100% fail, designed by tim and eric types except they fail unintentionally. Won't be half shell as good as nigga turtles on teh youtubes. I think "half shell" has to do with oysters or something, not even sure that term is turtle related. This movie was pissed and shit out of a turtle's cloaca.