Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dime

Doom Streams

http://www.twitch.tv/kristian_nebula

Playing some Plutonia Experiment on UV until I die or before I safe when I have to leave in a little over an hour. Enjoy! :D 

EDIT: apparently it didn't stream for some reason... Made it until Abattoire and died in the inescapable pit before the exit.. Oh well :D

Edited by Kristian Nebula

Dear streamers of Doomworld,

who of you actually archives his streams on YouTube? I am especially interested in streams including commentary about the map / design process / random thoughts about Doom, etc. 

I recently really enjoyed watching things like Evolution of the Wad, JP Lebreton‘s Wad Wednesday or Liz Ryerson’s Doom Mixtape whilst mapping my own stuff.

I was going to start storing my streaming efforts on YouTube but shortly after making that decision I also decided I need a break from streaming.

When I return to streaming, I plan on making a conscious effort of porting the content to youtube.

@elend - I don't export my Twitch streams to YouTube, but I do have dedicated DOOM stream sessions on YouTube itself on a regular basis. I have a playlist of it all here. List is growing slowly but surely.