Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dime

Doom Streams

Part 5 of the Valiant blind run, starting from Map 19 - two new surprises in store for today :) don't miss it!

www.twitch.tv/kingdime

DOOM 2 I Bastion of Chaos I Bridgeburner on Voice

10 hours ago, Austinado said:

Lets go with some requests shall we?

- A Stygian Anguish by @LVENdead

- InnerHell by @CBM

- HordeTower by @Scileboi

- The Slits of Woe (map20)by @4MaTC

Join In Doomer ;)!

https://www.twitch.tv/austinado_

To answer your questions about hordetower, every few waves a Cacodrone will spawn that either drops a ton of health and armor or a ton of ammo. They become more frequent with time. There is also more ammo that you didn´t see and some secrets. The wave lengths and intensity will increase very fast. You´re gonna need that space.

I initially didn´t want to include lost souls into the wave count but for the sake of mod compatability I have to check for total monster count to total kill count instead of counting individual monsters.

That box surrounded by barrels contains a Cyberdemon. Release it whenever you want and kill it to raise a bridge to the BFG and Berserk pack.

The Chaingun and backpack are hidden in the vein maze.

The whole thing also has a story but the new version is still wip. From the beginning I wanted to go for smart ammo management with everything you get feeling earned, but I guess that slow start turns too many people off.

Edited by Scileboi