Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dime

Doom Streams

1 hour ago, joepallai said:

@seed   I enjoyed watching your Plutonia2 run of Aztecorum (along with the other maps).

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed my streams :) 

I've been streaming Doom the past few nights.  Doing straight playthroughs since I've not played through Doom fully since I was a teenager (20+ years ago) lol

http://www.twitch.tv/andehx

Had fun playing people's first maps yesterday, so I'm gonna play a bunch more on stream today: 

I am not sure if anyone has noticed, but absolutely all of you are being tagged for content violations and the 1984 censors are muting your archived videos.

My guess is you are actually allowed to listen to your own music, but a quick fair use label will often do wonders for our... benefactors.

1 hour ago, Mk7_Centipede said:

I am not sure if anyone has noticed, but absolutely all of you are being tagged for content violations and the 1984 censors are muting your archived videos.

My guess is you are actually allowed to listen to your own music, but a quick fair use label will often do wonders for our... benefactors.

Hm? I don't remember seeing any of my recent streams being muted (there were some false strikes in the past tho, with music that wasn't copyrighted as far as I'm aware).