Age groups

Age groups  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Age groups

• 0-17
    • 18-29
    • 30-50
    • 50-100

Heh, I just turned 18 so... I'm an adult HAHAHA ! I'm now at legal age to drink , see adult movies and go to bars ! So long losers !

/Me run away like crazy

Darkstalker said:

Heh, I just turned 18 so... I'm an adult HAHAHA ! I'm now at legal age to drink , see adult movies and go to bars ! So long losers !

/Me run away like crazy

Drink? Are you not in the US?

Oh, and I'm almost 18 :D

Weedster said:

Drink? Are you not in the US?

Oh, and I'm almost 18 :D

In the Province of Québec it's 18 MUHAHAHA !!!

Uh, 14 here.

Don't steal my lunch money or anything.

I'm 15, living in the worst state to be 15 in, cause I can't get my license till 6 months after my permit, and you can't even get your permit till you're 16. Bunch of shit.

Archvile64 said:

I'm 15, living in the worst state to be 15 in, cause I can't get my license till 6 months after my permit, and you can't even get your permit till you're 18. Bunch of shit.

Isn't it like that for NJ? man you're lucky enough to get your permit at 16, over in europe I think it was 21 or some gay shit like that.

Hey, yeah... NJ sucks. I'm taking my drivers Ed. course right now though, so I can pass the written part of the test. I'll be 16 in a few months. I probably won't pass though, because that's got to be the most boring manual I've seen in my life and I just can't bare to read it.

I'm lucky in one sense cause my woodshop teacher at school used to teach driver's ed, and since he's retiring this year, he doesn't do jack shit and instead lets as watch all his old driver's ed videos, so hopefully it'll help a lot when it comes to reading that ghey manual.

Darkstalker said:

/Me run away like crazy

Bah, I'm older than you...loser ;-)

Darkstalker said:

/Me run away like crazy

Are you living in a great country or what? I need to go 21 to drink. :(

Liam the Bard said:

Uh, 14 here.

Don't steal my lunch money or anything.

14?!? I thought you were around 20 or something!! :D lol

Wow, nobody is middle aged! Hmm, I wonder what age the people in 50-100 are. By the way I'm 17.

fodders said:

'scuse me! 50 is middle aged

Well, as lons as 50-100 category exist... Besides what about spiritual age? I feel like getting 199 soon, but my real one (physical one :) is just 20...

fodders said:

'scuse me! 50 is middle aged

people who get up to 100 years old are pretty damn rare if you ask me.

40 seems more like middle aged to me, 45 to be specific ;-)

Census observers indicate that the bulk of the American population is moving into the period of life between youth and old age known as the middle years. The U.S. Census Bureau defines middle age from 45 to 64, yet some suggest that 30 is the onset-age, and others refer to 70 as the end of middle age. So ya boo sux to you :)