Age groups  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Age groups

• 0-17
    • 18-29
    • 30-50
    • 50-100

fodders said:

Census observers indicate that the bulk of the American population is moving into the period of life between youth and old age known as the middle years. The U.S. Census Bureau defines middle age from 45 to 64, yet some suggest that 30 is the onset-age, and others refer to 70 as the end of middle age. So ya boo sux to you :)

I think the U.S. Census Bureau are just sad and want to cheer themselves up. =P

Liam the Bard said:

Uh, 14 here.

Don't steal my lunch money or anything.

I just looked at your picture and you look at least 17!! Are you sure?

KoolKat said:

I just looked at your picture and you look at least 17!! Are you sure?

What picture?

On your user profile you have a link to a "homepage" that is a picture. I assume it is you.

KoolKat said:

On your user profile you have a link to a "homepage" that is a picture. I assume it is you.

YOU DIE

*ahem* that's a picture of Crendowing, a recently banned DW forumer who earned the disrespect of just about every active community member. That's just a cruel mockery until I get my real homepage up.

KoolKat said:

(Why did Cren get booted?)

For being a complete dick.

Well it's 11:00pm and I don't want to go to bed late with the conciousness of having you mad. No hard feelings?

KoolKat said:

Well it's 11:00pm and I don't want to go to bed late with the conciousness of having you mad. No hard feelings?

Heh, what makes you think I'm mad? Anyway, no hard feelings, go to bed. I'll be up til about 3 AM finishing up these school projects.

Thanks. At least I'll have peace of mind. Later dudes-this is KoolKat, signing off. *khrt!*

well for all you young'ns, I'm 26. some wierd homeless guy told me my souls was something like 8,246, but thats NYC for ya.