Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jazzmaster9

Goomba Appreciation Day

Doominator2 said:

Nah Goomba's were meant to be stomped on anyways.

Shut up, Goombacist!

Technician said:

I hate man-children.

Yeah yeah, huh huh huh huh, why don't set them on fire? Yeah! Fire! Heh heh heh hehheh.

Frankly, the video sucks and is unfunny. I don't mean to be rude, but I just don't see why you're showing us this.

joe-ilya said:

Yeah yeah, huh huh huh huh, why don't set them on fire? Yeah! Fire! Heh heh heh hehheh.

Shut up Beavis uh hu hu uhhh huhu uh.

FreddBoy said:

Satire of social justice. I approve.

That part is cool, but I didn't like the execution. Pitch shifted voices talking about entirely fictional creatures, clearly trying to be funny whilst failing to make me even chuckle bores me.

It would've been better if it wasn't pitch shifted and talked about a real group that wasn't oppressed at all. Perhaps something to mock someone like Tom Perkins, who claims that anyone that criticizes the rich are Nazis. Poor old wealthy people, they only have billions of dollars, high quality of life, and a significant advantage to bribe legislators and get their way despite only making up one percent of the population. We plebians are horrible for calling them out on their crimes, it's just their way of life and we shouldn't judge!

Sodaholic said:

That part is cool, but I didn't like the execution. Pitch shifted voices talking about entirely fictional creatures, clearly trying to be funny whilst failing to make me even chuckle bores me.

That'd just be out of character for him, though :P

We might as well start celebrating a Motobug Appreciation Day for honouring victims from the Sonic universe.
All they ever do is work hard all day and all night collecting scrap metals and various things for Doctor Robotnik, without harming a single hedgehog or any other creature.
Poor fellas. :/

Sorry to be pendantic, but Motobugs are merely robots using animals as a power supply. They don't have feelings. The horrified animals within, however, do.

Sodaholic said:

Sorry to be pendantic, but Motobugs are merely robots using animals as a power supply. They don't have feelings. The horrified animals within, however, do.

Hmmm...Errr... Well, on the bright side, the little bunnies inside of the Motobugs are being kept safe from getting hunted down by wolves or humans for food. And they are also kept warm during the cold winter weather.
And besides, running the Motobugs must be a great physical exercise which keeps the bunnies in shape!
I bet eventually when the Motobugs return to the base then the animals are let out and fed before the next day comes and they get put inside again.
So we need to appreciate both the bunnies and the Motobugs!

I will not stop until every last living Goomba has been stomped. Goombas are the problem to the all the worlds problems. WE will act now before the Goombas enslave are people are woman and are children! I have a vision, a world without Goombas, a world with out terror, a world of FREEDOM!

Doominator2 said:

I will not stop until every last living Goomba has been stomped. Goombas are the problem to the all the worlds problems. WE will act now before the Goombas enslave are people are woman and are children! I have a vision, a world without Goombas, a world with out terror, a world of FREEDOM!

While I have a vision where the Goombas contribute to society by teaching everyone how to use a spellchecker application. :)

188DarkRevived said:

While I have a vision where the Goombas contribute to society by teaching everyone how to use a spellchecker application. :)

Well its not like a butchered the English language.

Avoozl said:

I thought this would be relevant:

Uhh... Somehow I feel that comparing Goombas to the Tatars of Crimea isn't appropriate at all. And I prefer to perceive Mario as an Italian American, despite being fully aware of the conspiracy theories about him.:/

188DarkRevived said:

Uhh... Somehow I feel that comparing Goombas to the Tatars of Crimea isn't appropriate at all.

Then why did you do it?

188DarkRevived said:

Uhh... Somehow I feel that comparing Goombas to the Tatars of Crimea isn't appropriate at all.

Assumption: The Post.

dew said:

Then why did you do it?

Speaking of being detached from reality, look at yourself.
I wasn't the one who made that video.
And if you were judging me based on the actions of people from my ethnic group who lived centuries ago then you should be informed that we are not a Borg collective without independent thoughts.