Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
turrel

Basic scripting

I'm new to modding doom, i am using whacked4 zandorum,brutal doom, and a mod called empyrion, I'm not trying do anything complicated just change some stats IE demon health, how much ammo you can pick up, and how fast weapons fire, the problem is whacked4 creates different files that when i try to run them in a server it has maps missing as it won't let me change the empyrion mod, plus the changes i make do not work unless i play the new files directly.

Why is there so much whitespace in your screenshots? You could have cropped them.

Anyway. Do not expect any dehacked-based weapon/enemy mod to work when you are loading something that entirely replace all weapons and enemies with custom versions, like Brutal Doom. Your demon with different health? It has different health, but you'll never meet it because it's replaced by the Brutal Doom demon.

Gez said:

Why is there so much whitespace in your screenshots? You could have cropped them.

Anyway. Do not expect any dehacked-based weapon/enemy mod to work when you are loading something that entirely replace all weapons and enemies with custom versions, like Brutal Doom. Your demon with different health? It has different health, but you'll never meet it because it's replaced by the Brutal Doom demon.

Yeah sorry about that, should have cropped when in paint.