Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well if u seem my sig i have a link titled "death to Lena Koslova" well it is really a joke and i have no harm wished towards her. so here is the story, today i went to the computer store to pass an accident. I was to surprised to see that Lena was involved, hell the whole front end of her car was smashed in. she was OK, but it looks like she rearended someone else bad. the other car's bumper was ripped off and they had a few injuries, hell had 6 people in the damn car. anyway it was ironic, but i still aint changeing it, really too lazy

Some chick seph knows that has that total anti-doom anti-manson mentality, just think Tipper Gore or something.

Liam the Bard said:

Some chick seph knows that has that total anti-doom anti-manson mentality, just think Tipper Gore or something.

ACK!!!!! Those are the types of people I feel like shooting once in a while...

Weedster said:

ACK!!!!! Those are the types of people I feel like shooting once in a while...

That sort of mentality really helps convince people that video gamers aren't psycho murderers.

Linguica said:

That sort of mentality really helps convince people that video gamers aren't psycho murderers.

Yeah, remember guys: we have to behave nice... Calm their suspicions.... Convince them we are normal... And then SHOOT THE BASTARDS!!!!@*)#

Lament said:

Yeah, remember guys: we have to behave nice... Calm their suspicions.... Convince them we are normal... And then SHOOT THE BASTARDS!!!!@*)#

Or maybe we could find a way to convince them that not all gamers are insane...

Well, first: we are normal - but just for our selfs. Usual mortals just watching the sun passing by. But each of us is the chosen one (proof: we all have a DOOM!!! >:)...

Second: we dont have to proclame our will by shooting people. As you can see from the message delivered by Sephiroth, some of us are blessed by DOOOM, and now he can use his gift to convience humanity that DOOM is the only thing to do in this world!!! >:))

anyway it was ironic

I think it would have been more ironic if the guy she hit was wearing a Doom t-shirt

*Spike revels in the carnage as he blows away ingorant admin people at the hospital where he used to work... "ah, the intestines! Look at the intestines!!!*

Fun?

??? if you saw her wreck her car and was there when it happened, then you give off major bad juju.

Well, I'll admit, what I said was a little harsh...but I'm still not fond of ignorant people....

i didnt see it happen, just passed by after. yea a guy whereing the doom t-shirt would have been more ironic, or a guy with a manson/NIN/any metal band shirt

Sephiroth said:

...manson/NIN/any metal band shirt

Don't remember NIN being metal...with the stuff I've heard by them anyway.

Weedster said:

Don't remember NIN being metal...with the stuff I've heard by them anyway.

Listen to Broken (halo 5).

the_Danarchist said:

Listen to Broken (halo 5).

Listen to the new Slayer cd. As old metal is dead, and should be dead. It's sad I spend 3 years listening to it's shit.

orion said:

Listen to the new Slayer cd. As old metal is dead, and should be dead. It's sad I spend 3 years listening to it's shit.

Are you implying that NEW meatl is better?

i dont like many new metal bands, to me i dont really like bands that only have a life of a few years. However some have a good sound but saddly make only a few songs that are great. i am glad i have not seen limp bisket, i think they suck ass. Korn is alright. only a handfull of good linkinpark songs. Static X is alright. not many new bands have really impressed me. stained and creed, wo aint metal, hog up the radio waves around here. god i am so sick of them both. how many times do they need to play that "im on the inside" stained song. the rest if full of pop/rap shit. how many rappers have lil' in front of their name now, i will laugth when i see one called lil' johnson. oh well metal and rock rules!

screw NIN and all them suck ass bands, _R_U_S_H_ is coming out on march 14!! i cannot wait. when i heard of this i was like omg for real? i was soo happy, i creamed my pants.

Sephiroth's quote said:

Hey, how comes Hellen Keller could not ask for help when she fell into the well?
She had mittens on.

good question.

like when spiderman swing through the city, what does he hang from? the clouds??

also, if spider man is from kryptyon( i only know how to spell the element ), so why does kryptonite hurt him??
whats so fancy about fancy ketchup?
why do kamakazee pilots whear helmets?

kain said:

good question.

like when spiderman swing through the city, what does he hang from? the clouds??

also, if spider man is from kryptyon( i only know how to spell the element ), so why does kryptonite hurt him??
whats so fancy about fancy ketchup?
why do kamakazee pilots whear helmets?

#1 He hangs from his thread attached to buildings
#2 Spiderman ain't from Krypton ya fool, that's Superman, Spiderman was bitten by a radioactive spider

fodders said:

#1 He hangs from his thread attached to buildings

#2 Spiderman ain't from Krypton ya fool, that's Superman, Spiderman was bitten by a radioactive spider

Heh, those bastards bite me all the damn time

i wish i was bit by a radioactive spider, then i could finaly be a super vilian.
how did Hellen Keller burn her fingers?
she tried to read the waffle iron.
What drove Hellen Keller insane?
she tried to read a stucco wall
why does hellen keller use one hand to masturebate?
she uses the other to moan
why cant hellen keller have any kids?
becuase she is dead!
what is hellen kellers favorite color?
velvet
what did the thief do to hellen keller she she cant rat him out?
he cut off her fingers
why does hellen keller like the butter churn?
thinks it is a dildo
why does the keller family like the butter?
hellen made it her self

why was snow white fired from disney?
sat on pinocio's face yelling lie lie lie!

Sephiroth said:

junk

You owe me the minute of my life I spent reading those.