Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tylerisepic1

Post your amount of Steam games here.

I think I spent well over $1000 dollars.

Most of my games were from sales or just old.

Edit: Had it since 2007, when Portal rolled out.

I've found a guy that had 4,000 something games. I asked him how he has so many within 2 years. He told me to fuck off his dick, then blocked me.

I blame bad parenting:

(I also do a lot of lame shit like re-buy old games that I have on disc when they go on sale because I can't be arsed putting the disk in)

Captain Red said:

I blame bad parenting:

(I also do a lot of lame shit like re-buy old games that I have on disc when they go on sale because I can't be arsed putting the disk in)

Me too. A few years ago I lost my CD wallet with all of my games. Oye.

Too lazy to take a screenshot :P

all games (101)
all software (0)
recent (74)
installed (19)
favorites (2)
media (0)
tools (86)

Also funny thing is I made my Steam account back in 09 but never use it til 3 years later...hell I don't remember why I even made a Steam account in the first place O_o

I buy most of my games on Steam sales. I believe there is just one game I bought without one, but it was my first purchase and I was unaware a thing like sales existed :P

Captain Red said:

Don't feel guilty, I do the same. Not to mention that I have no idea where some of those CDs are.

all games (32)
all software (0)
recent (21)
installed (12)
favorites (0)
media (0)
tools (76)

Not a lot of games in my Steam library, and I had my account for almost 10 years because of Half-Life 2 requiring it. I don't think I progressed past the return to City 17.

244 Games owned
240 DLC owned

I don't even know how I got all that DLC.

GreyGhost said:

All Games (1)
Installed (0)

Same. I got a Steam account when I got HL2. I realised that Steam was the spawn of Satan and uninstalled HL2 and Steam.

I have The Ultimate Doom and Final Doom, courtesy of Greyghost. I don't spend unholy amounts on games.

Danarchy said:

244 Games owned
240 DLC owned

I don't even know how I got all that DLC.

SquareEnix or THQ games maybe? Games where a new car is DLC.... and you have 15 new cars.

124 games on GOG (more than that since some of the games are packs)
88 on the Humble store
109 on Steam

There is a lot of overlap of course, especially between Humble and Steam since I think there might be only one or two Humble games that don't have a Steam key. (And that's because they're demos or prototypes.) Steam games that I actually bought on Steam are mostly limited to the id Super Pack and that on sales, and Terraria. Games on Steam that were bought in boxes are the Elder Scrolls anthology and the Orange Box.

I have 160-something (can't be arsed to check the exact number), most of which are from Humble Bundle and Indie Royale bundles.

Same as GreyGhost and Enjay. Shame, since HL2 looked kinda nice. Still, there are the speedruns to watch, so there's less need actually to play the game.

The BFG Edition was my downfall, and I'd mainly purchased that for the IWADs. Haven't used Steam since apart from my birthday giveaway, and since they appear to have some system in place to limit gift purchasing, if I do another giveaway it'll probably be on GOG.

All Games (260)
All Software (1)
Recent (199)
Installed (56)
Favorites (0)
Media (0)
Tools (91)

Honestly, I feel kinda gluttonous in retrospect, though I will say I have a lot of games due to things like Humble Bundle and whatnot. One of these days, I need to look through and see which ones I haven't actually played, though once again I think the majority of those will be Humble Bundle titles I got (so hard to pass up a great price for three games you want and have two extra games you don't care about thrown in). Oh, and there are also games which I haven't beaten but I picked up the sequels because they were on sale. Actually, what really surprised me was, looking through my collection, how many of those games I have actually spent some time with. Just looking at the numbers, I expected to see like 90% haven't been played or something.

I think I have a little over 100; most of them are retail purchased games that required steam for whatever silly reason. The only reason why I have 100+ games anyway is because I bought a cheap bundle at some point and they gave me a dozen or so extra games that I didn't ask for.

The real "core" of my steam account is my Half-Life Platinum pack that I've had since '02 or '03.

Been on Steam for more than four years.

Mac games: 37
All games: 92
Recent: 57
Installed: 25

Quite a few of those games I bought for the day that I can afford a new Windows-based gaming rig (such as Skyrim, Shogun 2, GTA 4, RAGE, Bioshock 2). Not there yet.

37 games
0 installed

I too, got steam because of HL2.. but nowdays I don't have much time playing around.

60 Steam games. I thought that was a lot but apparently not. I haven't played most of them.