Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Walter confetti

look, look, a birthday request

Hello doomers,

i like to play doom level for celebrating my 31, so why don't you make me a level for doom if possible?

The important things are:

- nothing too difficult

- It have contain "base meets hell and flesh" style a la episode 2 of Doom (any iwad its ok...)

- some anime \ vocaloid \ touhou reference in it

- playable on vanilla is a bonus point, but other ports are ok

Thank you very much!

I got this... Not sure about the reference, although I'm sure I can stick something in a secret for you. I'll get back to you with the finished product tomorrow!

Thanks memfis! Also, i like that orange road references!

FDA, died one time...

however, cool map but little too misaligned...

I'll try whip something up. Can't really help the anime reference though, I don't watch any of it.

walter confalonieri said:

however, cool map but little too misaligned...

Seriously? You beg for a birthday level, you get one within an hour, and you complain that it's not perfect? Look, I'm just a lurker/newbie. I don't know people's history. I hope you were being sarcastic to one of your best friends. Cause otherwise, dude, that was a little rude.

Fun level. Great music.

EffinghamHuffnagel said:

Seriously? You beg for a birthday level, you get one within an hour, and you complain that it's not perfect? Look, I'm just a lurker/newbie. I don't know people's history. I hope you were being sarcastic to one of your best friends. Cause otherwise, dude, that was a little rude.

Fun level. Great music.

Sorry to be sounded rude, it wasn't my intention...

i had a bit of professional deformation.

walter wasn't being rude at all in my opinion, he just expressed his opinion on the level which probably should be allowed I think. I know I'd rather hear "I didn't like this and this in your level" than "everything was awesome man, 5 stars!". Hope he's having a great birthday!

I call it Cratemail! Vanilla until someone proves it otherwise. No anime references, but I did my best to follow the other stuff. Happy birthday dude.

Looks like we'll have to extend your birthday by a day, or I'm going to have to really phone in the last quarter of the map and most of the thing placement. This map was a bit ambitious for a one-day job. I'll have it done tomorrow for sure!

Thanks for the late birthday gift!

Is a really cool map, with lots of influence from Invasion UAC or what is called that mapset, and huge references to the Code Geaas series...

Usual FDA with a speedrun at the ending...

Also, this is your first map?

Whatever, i've seen also the shots in pics thread of Phobus map and i seen a lots of cool stuff... can't wait to play it!

Right, I've finished it! I know I'm late, but hopefully the map itself makes up for it. UV is fairly hard, so it might be wise to drop the difficulty if you find yourself struggling. It plays on Doom, E2M1.

EDIT: Outdated.

I've checked out the maps posted in this thread - I'm particularly impressed with that Code Geass one, but they've all been good :)

Lols, it was cool to see a Code Geass map. Damn, that show was one of the most entertaining things ever. Ty for making it.

ok... downloaded with the old link... still have to play it

Played, awesome map! You made a great job! Unfortunately, i deleted by mistake all the demos...

Glad you liked it :)

EDIT: I've had to fix the map so the donut actually works in vanilla - fortunately that and the step on the starting door being tutti-frutti were the only errors I found, so that's solved and now my map is actually vanilla compatible. It's also going on the archive right now!