Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Venk

looking for reaper miniatures!!

Hey everyone i may have a limited budget but i have a need for the original reaper miniatures! If they say 1996 on the bottom i need them! I would love a full set in mint condition (but out of their blister packs) if you want to sell, email me at venkpallette@gmail.com

Please help me out, and like i said i am broke but will save up if i can actually find them!

Expect to pay a lot of money. They don't go for cheap. Have a look on eBay to see the kind of prices I'm talking about. If you're honestly broke then it's probably best you find a more affordable hobby.

I check ebay daily. But not enough show up. I need a better place to search

Venk said:

I check ebay daily. But not enough show up. I need a better place to search

I just checked ebay and there is a ton of sealed reaper doom miniatures miniatures for sale and those have been there for months

Maybe Venk isn't in the US or isn't searching for the right thing.

Here are the results from the US ebay. The prices vary and sometimes you can get lucky (I once got a Cyberdemon for £10 GBP), but often you can expect to pay $60-80, or up to $200 for the larger figures. If you're really hard up for cash then small pewter figurines might not be the best way of investing your hard-earned money :)