Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

extra doom guy reaction faces?

massacrebosco said:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ANafoQW.png[IMG]
Meow~~~

Whoaw, that's cool.
Don't mind if I use it as godface in my megawad?

joe-ilya, in my opinion you should stop searching for extra resources for your megawad, when it's only and just for the sake of new content - it won't make your work any cooler or more popular, just for you to know. Of course, just my point of view.

I agree with the falling face mentioned on the previous page. Perhaps in combination with an actual scream ala Duke Nukem 3D, of course with a fitting Doomguy-like voice. It could trigger already at jumps from height about 96 units or so, and then an "exhausted expression" face would display after landing, for a short time depending on the falling speed / height. That would make a nice touch to the status bar mechanic. Duke Nukem 3D has a falling scream, but not a hud face.

Now we also need a Doomguy with a DESU face.

joe-ilya said:

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i376/r4shka/DoomRapeFace.jpg
And this should be a reaction when doomguy picks a/n BFG/SSG.

Due to it being a jpeg, I tried recreating it, and I've got versions for all 5 health levels. Pretty easy to recreate it 100% accurately, all I had to do was paste the top 18 rows of pixels of the ouch face onto the grin face.

Also the hi-res version based on some stupid smudge-tool-made hi-res replacements someone made:

Sodaholic said:

Rape-face Doomguy will sodomize our collective childhoods retroactively.

I had a go at the falling doomguy faces...and the face he could pull after he realises he survived...a confused looking expression.

If people wanna get them they can (obviously the right sizes and no background), although you'll have to do any renaming and allocation for them....I have no experience in adding Doom Guy faces....I also left them as the default graphic setting, so people can configure that to however they want.
https://www.mediafire.com/?x4sb4lq1bl7oda4

The lower faces look like Doomguy is whistling. He could make that face when he see impse.

If he wants to whistle he wants to whistle!

Although he is meant to be going "Ooh!" as he regains his composure after falling.

Xegethra said:

Doomguy suffering reverse IMPSE?

massacrebosco said:

pic
Meow~~~

Sooo... you're saying that the Doomguy is a pussy? ;)

Maes said:

Doomguy suffering reverse IMPSE?

'Stop quoting images, dumbassstop quoting images, dumbass'
That's the reason why every sentence should have a dot at the end.

I also think that doomguys face should have weaker expresions each health level.
Instead of having the evil grin on the 2 lowest health levels he should just smile without opening hes mouth instead.