Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Venk

doombuilder resource packs?

hi, trying to play around with doombuilder, but i would like more enemies to choose from. can anybody point me to a download for more enemies to use? if possible, i would love a resource pack with the massive enemies list from scoredoom, i need a large variety for what i am trying to do. also, if anyone knows any good wall/ ceiling texture packs that would be great too. i dunno if it matters, but i will be using brutal doom v19 for this pack. does anyone know how do make the grenade launcher, railgun, and other zandronum added weapons placeable with doombuilder?

Well, for custom enemies there is this site.
http://realm667.com/index.php/repository/beastiary-mainmenu-136/doom-style-mainmenu-105

But you will have to manually put them into the WAD you want to use them with, and make sure they have separate id numbers.

As far as Brutal Doom goes, the mod will probably only affect the vanilla enemies....as they were tweaked and changed for the mod...these custom ones I doubt that..so they'll just die one scripted way the author made.

I'm not sure of any texture packs though.

I can't sprite but I can code let me know if you want any weapon or monster code.

Do you have any idea how to add the enemies list from scoredoom to doombuilder two? It has a great variety which i need haha. And i need the extra weapons from brutal doom. I dont mind having the original sprites though thats no biggie