Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, once more out of random curiosity, what are you guys' (and girls') shoe sizes? I wear a size eighteen and a half - yes, I have very long, narrow feet.

I laugh at your 18.5 with my 44, HA HA. What are you, a midget? Your feet are microscopic!

12 or 12 1/2 for tennis shoes. Usually 13 for dress shoes. My Ecco loafers which use Pinko Commie Scale are 46

You know what they say about Doomers with big feet.... they have big pwad folders.

12 men in US measurement

10.5 USA | 9.5 UK | 44 EUR | 28.5 CM

baronofheck82 said:

I wear a size eighteen and a half - yes, I have very long, narrow feet.

We have a kangaroo loose in the forums?

<checks label on footwear> AUS/US 10 | UK 8 | Euro 41

All of my shoes are sized 9 US (don't know the Aussie equivalent); my feet are short and thick.

43 is the medium. Sometimes 42 is spacious enough, and size 44 seems to squeeze your foot.
Good thing I don't need to go for stores, since a traveling shoe merchant does its usual appearance in spring/autumn. Sandals, boots, walking shoes... And no matter what it is, it is usually quality.

CorSair said:

43 is the medium. Sometimes 42 is spacious enough, and size 44 seems to squeeze your foot.
Good thing I don't need to go for stores, since a traveling shoe merchant does its usual appearance in spring/autumn. Sandals, boots, walking shoes... And no matter what it is, it is usually quality.

Lol, in what part of country there is that kind of merchant? Do you mean door to door merchant or market place merchant?

Waffenak said:

Lol, in what part of country there is that kind of merchant? Do you mean door to door merchant or market place merchant?

Yeah, it's those door-to-door merchants. And they've been in for business for quite long time, too. Not that I am complaining.

I'm a size 9/10 UK depending on the shoe style/make, but all of the Converse I wear are a US 10.

39-41 EUR. I don't feel like 39 is small for me at all, neither I feel like 41 is big.

CorSair said:

Yeah, it's those door-to-door merchants. And they've been in for business for quite long time, too. Not that I am complaining.

Are you living in city or countryside? I have heard that they sell vacuum cleaners and stuff on countryside, but paintings are also sold on suburban areas here or atleast in my childhood there were some painting merchants from eastern europe. I also live in Finland like you do.