Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's here, kids! The hotly awaited sequel to the Ruin of Roib, and it looks to be as top notch quality as its predecessor. I'm playing a beta of it; it's really fun so far, and I'm still stuck on level 1. It's innovative as ever and some really nice ideas implemented. Amazing how Foofoo can keep breathing fresh life into such an old game. Genius. My keyboard on my mac sucks for games, so I am playing with a handicap. It's really not that difficult so far. Download it now! And be sure to play the original Ruin of Roib (Roib58) if you haven't already. Both download links are below!

Direct Download Roib58 (The amazing, groundbreaking Keen game based on the Keen4 engine!)
Download Roib59 (The amazing sequel also based on the Keen4 engine).

foofoo is a great storyteller (even if he doesn't always take the text of his story that seriously); you should definitely play the roib58 if you haven't already.

Clonehunter said:

Oh, adult themed commander keen.

Adult theme? like CK getting hookers, while he collects Beer power ups?

more like keen is grown up and a bum and finds himself monkeying around in his bean-with bacon megarocket on yet another mission to save the Earth from the Roibians, or something.If you haven't already, you really should check out Riob58.

i loved the atmosphere of Equinox and Grove by BPRD, even though the volume of those mods music made my ear commit suicide. however, i'm not that interested in platforming games. :x

oh hey, heres the thread! thanks a lot Hellbent (hes my marketing director. i pay him in little exotic cheeses) so be sure to play this and the Ruin of Roib mod, guys. you help fight climate change each time you play it and tell others about it.

Yeah mang this is looking like a trippy adventure that I will partake in. Right up my alley.