Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pencil of Doom

Doom 3 addons

I can't download mods from gamefront as i'm from Europe, so can someone upload the following mods to a hosting site if possible?
Here are the mods i need:
Enhanced Doom 3 models 1.1
Enhanced Gore 3 final
Enhanced Gore 3 v3.1
Enhanced Shaders D3 2.8
Doom 3 Weapon Upgrade 1.0
Trent Reznor Sound Pack
And that's all.
If someone could upload these mods it would be very apreciated.

Gamefront already looks like a hive of scum, not unlike simple file-sharing websites. Someone should do the charitable action of mirrorring them on a server like /idgames. Think of the world. This is the Internet; region locking needs to be minimized.

J.B.R said:

There is nothing in moddb except mods so it's useless.

Use the Add ons sections, that covers user maps/utilities/add ons as one would imagine.

mrthejoshmon said:

Use the Add ons sections, that covers user maps/utilities/add ons as one would imagine.

Nope. Nothing in there except patches and maps.

J.B.R said:

I can't download mods from gamefront as i'm from Europe, so can

I doubt it is because you are from europe, i live in the EU and gamefront / filefront works like a charm, and fast to.

After edit : i forgot to cut and paste.

Trent reznor sounds :
http://www.gamershell.com/download_6716.shtml

Doom 3 shader mod :
http://modsreloaded.com/new-shaders-mod

It took me less then 20 seconds to find these via a search engine like duckduckgo or google.

FireFish said:

I doubt it is because you are from europe, i live in the EU and gamefront / filefront works like a charm, and fast to.

No it doesn't. Lots of countries have been blacklisted from filefront. It doesn't matter that they're from Europe or not. Seriously someone should backup all content.

FireFish said:

Trent reznor sounds :
http://www.gamershell.com/download_6716.shtml

Doom 3 shader mod :
http://modsreloaded.com/new-shaders-mod

You are wrong, that was before, now they don't let anyone from Europe to download any file.
And the links you posted are useless:
1.Gamershell says that the mirror is full, making impossible for me to download.
And 2.Modsreloaded says that i need an account to download and i'm not going to create an account just to download a single file, for that is pointlees for me.

printz said:

Gamefront already looks like a hive of scum, not unlike simple file-sharing websites. Someone should do the charitable action of mirrorring them on a server like /idgames. Think of the world. This is the Internet; region locking needs to be minimized.

I agree with you.
Someone who has these mods should upload them to /idgames as it is easy to download from there.

printz said:

No it doesn't. Lots of countries have been blacklisted from filefront. It doesn't matter that they're from Europe or not. Seriously someone should backup all content.

Yeah, that's true and i doubt FileFront is going to get far away with this.

J.B.R said:

You are wrong, that was before, now they don't let anyone from Europe to download any file.

I download from Filefront on a 'near' daily basis and i am in the EU, every indie database and mod database file i download goes trough filefront.
and i can browse Filefront itself and chose what to download. I even downloaded from it today.

It is absolutely not related to being in the EU !
And Belgium is even the ''temple'' of the EU with its city called Brussels...

Gamershell is not useless either, click on advanced download options and click the smaller download button which appears underneath a server location, or wait 2 seconds before you go all 'usless.' and before you would blame the EU ; i use gamershell a lot to.

FireFish said:

I download from Filefront on a 'near' daily basis and i am in the EU, every indie database and mod database file i download goes trough filefront.
and i can browse Filefront itself and chose what to download. I even downloaded from it today.

It is absolutely not related to being in the EU !
And Belgium is even the ''temple'' of the EU with its city called Brussels...

Ok, i was able to download from Gamershell, but like i said before FileFront does not work.
Is that hard for you to understand?

J.B.R said:

Ok, i was able to download from Gamershell, but like i said before FileFront does not work.
Is that hard for you to understand?

Djeez, i do not know what your problem is but is it so hard to understand that you kept claiming (in the previous posts) it is because of europe while europe has zero shits to do with it.

Ok, filefront does not work for you, in the country you live in. I BELiEVE YOU, BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EUROPE. That is the only thing i wanted to bring to your attention, but still you failed to read, understand, or see it.

Glad to hear gamershell worked. it took me 10 seconds to google it, ''to help you.'' <-

FireFish said:

Djeez, i do not know what your problem is but is it so hard to understand that you kept claiming (in the previous posts) it is because of europe while europe has zero shits to do with it.

Ok, filefront does not work for you, in the country you live in. I BELiEVE YOU, BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EUROPE. That is the only thing i wanted to bring to your attention, but still you failed to read, understand, or see it.

Glad to hear gamershell worked. it took me 10 seconds to google it, ''to help you.'' <-

I understand that Europe is not the problem, what i was trying to say is that FileFront is a piece of shit because it dosen't let me download from there.

J.B.R said:

I understand that Europe is not the problem, what i was trying to say is that FileFront is a piece of shit because it dosen't let me download from there.

No problem.