Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrthejoshmon

WOOO 2, How 2 wooo (Now on /idgames!)

Are you interested in this horrible idea?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in this horrible idea?

• Yes I am.
    • No I am not.
    • "0/10 what is this crap"

My credits are misspelled on the idgames page ("gobu gabu maru") but I'd prefer if you don't fix it. I'm also surprised we don't have a map/author list in the text file. Other than that, great job everyone, see you next week for WOOO 3

dobu gabu maru said:

My credits are misspelled on the idgames page ("gobu gabu maru") but I'd prefer if you don't fix it.

Ah geez man! Sorry about that.

Pure Hellspawn said:

i did the scripting for both maps 29 and 30 and it worked when i tested the level.

perhaps there was an error in the compilation? perhaps it was because map29 was map01 in the file i sent?

if you want a working version of the maps: https://www.mediafire.com/?6h7qc8qhoxwafv6

Downloaded your file. Using ZDoom. When it's MAP01, the slot machine appears. It works and the teleport down the hall does. If you rename it to MAP29, the slot machine appears. It does not work. Neither does the teleport and you walk into a room full of Hitler pictures. Something in your scripts is specific to MAP01.

EffinghamHuffnagel said:

Downloaded your file. Using ZDoom. When it's MAP01, the slot machine appears. It works and the teleport down the hall does. If you rename it to MAP29, the slot machine appears. It does not work. Neither does the teleport and you walk into a room full of Hitler pictures. Something in your scripts is specific to MAP01.

the linedef for those scripts both had a map value of 1, and thus they have been fixed. i can reupload the file if you want.

played the new version... so far is pretty weird but with some fun aspects, map34 is a true masterpiece... it make me laugh a lot... and "Sucking Down Djarlening" is pretty cool...

no problems found, expect for a black textures in map 29...

Pure Hellspawn said:

the linedef for those scripts both had a map value of 1, and thus they have been fixed. i can reupload the file if you want.

Yes, please. Leaving the map broken looks like an error, not a joke.

Scypek2 said:

Also, there's no sky on map35.

joe-ilya said:
I think it should be kept like this :P

No, a joke should always look like a choice, never an error. Now, if at some time during the map, you hit a linedef that said "Oops! Missed something. Here, hit this switch." and then the sky changed to a real sky, and then "Thanks!", that's a joke.