Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Insomniak

I'll have to write this quickly...before another power line downs.

Hehe... 15 degrees in shadow and the sun is shining. No snow anywhere to be found. Global warming or whatever might not be that bad afterall, considering what kind of weather it's usually been here at this time of year. =)

Insomniac said:

It's May 6th...
There's six inches of snow outside...
WTF is wrong with this picture?

Easy. You're in Utah and haven't been assimilated yet (if you were, you wouldn't be bitching. :)

Espi said:

Hehe... 15 degrees in shadow and the sun is shining. No snow anywhere to be found. Global warming or whatever might not be that bad afterall, considering what kind of weather it's usually been here at this time of year. =)

15 degrees...celsius? Cause 15 degrees fahrenheit is cold as fuck (unfortunately, that's what it' like all winter up here, ugh).

I think it's finally getting warm for good around here, though. Yesterday the high was high seventies, and it was clear, and it looks like it's gonna be the same today...now all I need are some days off.

Hmm... in Regina, Sask is supposed to be colder right? On my birthday 3 weeks ago the temperature raised 20 degrees and all of the snow melted. Hasn't snowed since. :P The temp is on average 15-20 degrees celcius. :)

I'm just south of Lethbridge and it's snowing here too. Heh, we got winter, it just shifted three months so it starts in january and ends in May, that's all. :)

I'm in Arkansas. We don't have weather. The sky just dumps stuff on us randomly.

DC

elbryan42 said:

Hmm... in Regina, Sask is supposed to be colder right? On my birthday 3 weeks ago the temperature raised 20 degrees and all of the snow melted. Hasn't snowed since. :P The temp is on average 15-20 degrees celcius. :)

Same thing in Québec, we had 30 degrees Celcius for a few days then we had a snow storm with -10 degrees Celcius a few weeks back. Now it'S starting to get in the 10 degrees.

Heh, today was great. High in the mid-to-low seventies, and it was overcast. I hope it stays like this all summer.

Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun.
English weather : MAKE UP YOUR SODDING MIND...

Spike said:

Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun.

Rain, rain, snow, sleet, snow, rain, rain, sleet, snow, drizzle, fog, rain, brief sunny interval known as summer (or July 27th pm only), rain, snow, sleet, snow, rain, rain, sleet, snow

Scottish weather - just wet!

Spike said:

Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun.

if you don't like the whether there, just wait 5 minutes.

Shit, don't start that conversation again Lament, the last time it happened there was a 20-minute heh train :P

Dallas weather: Daytime is clear, sunny, dry, warm. Sun goes down, the tornado wanings start. Alternate between hard rain and thunder all night. Sun comes back up, and it's clear, sunny, dry, and warm.

I always thought the 'weather' conversation starters were reserved for camp hairdressers?
That and the 'going anywhere nice this summer?', as they stare at your nipples thru the mirror.
Or is that just my local barber?

fodders said:

Serves you right for Bush not signing the Kyoto treaty "Global warming? What global warming?" I think he said

Yeah, Bush is a jackass alright....;)

Doom-Child: Say hi to your cousin Bill once in a while ;)

fodders said:

Serves you right for Bush not signing the Kyoto treaty "Global warming? What global warming?" I think he said

So, because these poor Americans have such a moron of a leader, you automatically link the regular American to the government's idiocy?
Shame on you foddy ;-)

Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun.

Pretty much the same can be said about the weather here - it was cloudy in the morning and looked like rain was comin' in, but lo and behold, the Sun began to shine - but the day ended up all cloudy. We've just been through a short rain period - before that, sunshine period.

It was something like 30°C a couple weeks ago... then it went down to -2°C... now its around 13°C
WTF Ontario is being gay

IMJack said:

Dallas weather: Daytime is clear, sunny, dry, warm. Sun goes down, the tornado wanings start. Alternate between hard rain and thunder all night. Sun comes back up, and it's clear, sunny, dry, and warm.

Heh, I remember the one time there were actually tornados in the city of Pittsburgh, back in 98 or so. That was weird.

dsm said:

So, because these poor Americans have such a moron of a leader, you automatically link the regular American to the government's idiocy?
Shame on you foddy ;-)

No I link global warming to their leader, not to them, they are ok, bless 'em, they need supervision, but don't all children? :) They will be ok when they mature, trust me