Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laimiz

Demons Doom part II -----> my doom comic

When a demons family has found him / A demons friends always eats him.

What are they, part of the same litter or just friends?

Oh and you need to be like every single other webcomic. You need tit jokes and the word 'fuck'. A lot.

deadnail said:

When a demons family has found him / A demons friends always eats him.

What are they, part of the same litter or just friends?

Oh and you need to be like every single other webcomic. You need tit jokes and the word 'fuck'. A lot.

Gay jokes too. Don't forget gay jokes.

well, if you have a brother, he's also your friend!

and about jokes... i'll think some out ;)

Laimiz said:
well, if you have a brother, he's also your friend!

You've never had a brother, have you?

I have a brother, I'd rather have him starve on the street then ever let him live with me again. My sister is allright on the other hand.

Heh, whenever I listened to what people did to their siblings when they were kids, I realize what a "peaceful flock" we were in my family.
I found my younger brother a nuisance when I was a kid, but I didn't want to 'feed him to the wolves' because sometimes he was the only 'thing' capable of providing entertainment.
Now, we hit it off very well, but only because we don't see each other every day.

My older brother I can stand. He's a nice guy.
My little brother on the other hand, is extremely annoying, however, as he stays gone most of the time, he's an okay kid. :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that whenever I have a problem with my comp I can call on the help of either my younger brother or my older brother as both know more about computer tech than I.

Hmmmmm I feel we are straying from the topic. But yeah, the comic didn't really make sense (the last frame was actually really dumb). But keep trying!! Do incorporate jokes. BTW, my brother is a real pain in the ass too sometimes.

Doom II Guy said:

But yeah, the comic didn't really make sense (the last frame was actually really dumb).

And so were the ones before it.