Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Breezeep

Teacher assaulting a 6 year old caught on tape

This is only about a hundred and fifty miles from where I live outside of Cleveland, so this had been on the local news. This teacher needs to lose her job and have her teaching license revoked. Really, she needs to have charges brought up on her. There is no excuse for her to be holding a 6 year old child against the wall by his neck. Getting a 10 day suspension is absolutely ridiculous.

Guest Unregistered account

... Oh my fucking god.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Man, this pisses me off. It reminds me of a similar incident when I was in Kindergarten.

I was in music class, they had a temp teacher in the music room, and I don't remember what I did to piss her off but she threw me to the floor and dragged me around for a bit. Thing is, the carpet was some of that short and rough industrial type stuff, and I was wearing shorts, so one of my knees got all bloodied up.

Thankfully, that bitch lost her license. I hope the same happens here.

I do not know how to respond to this...

Or the kid was a damn psycho kid and she a 1940's teacher...
Or she is just mentally unfit to teach people in that age range.

*Expression of outrage*! That *mild insult of the perpetrator* needs to be *a call for a severe punishment*. People like *perpetrator* are why *somewhat related condemnatory statement about society*.

Feel free to use my template for any future news from nowhere gone global.

dew's template said:

What the fuck! That stupid old cunt needs to be fucked with a rusty spiked dildo. People like that fuckin' bitch are why things are going downhill in this crazy ass society.

dew said:

*Expression of outrage*! That *mild insult of the perpetrator* needs to be *a call for a severe punishment*. People like *perpetrator* are why *somewhat related condemnatory statement about society*.

Feel free to use my template for any future news from nowhere gone global.

What the fuck!, That bitch needs to be raped by a baboon. People like this bitch are why this world is going to hell.

Hey, it works!!

EDIT for perfection.

What's the big deal? Teachers have the unwritten privilege of caning/slapping children around/pulling some ears when required for discipline.

Maes said:

What's the big deal? Teachers have the unwritten privilege of caning/slapping children around/pulling some ears when required for discipline.

Heh

Not that I agree, but some people still think that old-school is the way to go. Do anyone here remembers what was like to be a kid in the mid 80's? Oh, the good ol' days!

Wow that woman is a fat cunt. She's not a bully, she's a power abuser.

Reminds me of my school days. I'm sure I've talked about it here in the forum at some point.

My typing teacher used to cane people for looking at their fingers when they typed. One kid was so enraged he threw a monitor. Kid was expelled. Teacher wasn't. I think that eventually the teacher became a substitute.

One teacher used to bluntly throw kids out of their chairs. Like a sneak attack. I remember one time he bluntly booted me out of my chair. He thought I was writing on my book. Nope it was actually the kid next to me. However, I wasn't 13. He retired the next year I think.

My 6th grade teacher threw a kid against a chalkboard / wall. It looked pretty harsh. He made fun of a student and the teacher flipped out. However, we were 11 and not 6.

I still remember the incident when one teacher of technical work got thrown in a storage cabin. He was a hardass teacher, even I got thrown out from the class along with buddy. Thankfully, he was in age of retirement, and we got bit more lenient teacher in next year.

Anyway, dunno what that kid did earlier to get such treatment. I know bit roughing can be in order sometimes, but that was overkill. Suspension is definitely not enough.

I've heard of similar cases before, but this is just...

WTF! That hag needs to be revoked of her license. People like that cow are why no progress is being made to get rid of bullying in schools.

Baffles my mind. I've worked as a teaching assistant. Only time I've ever even considered the use of physical force is in a situation in which it's absolutely necessary (breaking up a fight), and even then, even knowing it's the only option, it's always been an unpleasant experience for me. And believe me, I've had my share of dumbass students over the years, so it's not like it's that they were all a bunch of perfect little angels.

dew said:

Howdy Dooly! That heroine needs to be given a goddamned medal. People unlike that amazing woman are why the kids of the new generation are all a bunch of disrespectful shitheads who deserve to be executed in public.

Zero tolerance policies needlessly punish kids just for having an advil, so why aren't teachers given zero tolerance for actual and major violations like violent assault?

Maes said:

Well, in the US at least, it's been banned for some time* because it's considered cruel and unnecessary, and I'm inclined to agree. Does a kid sometimes need smacking if they're being that bad? Sure, but leave it to the parents.

There's also a big difference between a simple smack vs. straight up assault. What the teacher did here was way over the top and way over the line. Seriously, she picked him up and violently shook him, even smashing him against the wall a couple of times. Besides, the kid was 6, how can that even be remotely justified?

*That's not to say that it's actually properly enforced, unfortunately, such as this case.

Sodaholic said:

Well, in the US at least, it's been banned for some time* because it's considered cruel and unnecessary, and I'm inclined to agree. Does a kid sometimes need smacking if they're being that bad? Sure, but leave it to the parents.

The weird thing is, there is such a fine line here. If the Teacher's do it, it's assault if they do it harshly, but if its mild the parents will still cry out. If the teachers decide to leave it to the parents, in many cases, having noticed this first hand, is that parents will do abso-fucking-lutely nothing about their child's behavior, under the guise that their child is God's Gift to Earth and can do no wrong. This has probably been around forever, because there's plenty of self-entitled jerks who were coddled in a way who are not from the more recent generations. I guess it's lose-lose all the way, and in the end I suppose it falls on the kid him/herself, and possibly whoever they hang out with or who's music they listen too.

Clonehunter said:

The weird thing is, there is such a fine line here. If the Teacher's do it, it's assault if they do it harshly, but if its mild the parents will still cry out. If the teachers decide to leave it to the parents, in many cases, having noticed this first hand, is that parents will do abso-fucking-lutely nothing about their child's behavior, under the guise that their child is God's Gift to Earth and can do no wrong. This has probably been around forever

I think this is called a "paradox".

Clonehunter said:

...and possibly whoever they hang out with or who's music they listen too.

WHAT???

I think that depends on a lot of things.

Sodaholic said:

Besides, the kid was 6, how can that even be remotely justified?

Kids can be incredibly impertinent and impervious to a "diplomatic" talkdown, precisely because they haven't fully developed their coscience , responsibility and restrain mechanisms. Some kids may be "fixed" with a talkdown, some will need a slap, and some will need way more than that.

Zed said:

WHAT???

I think that depends on a lot of things.

I dunno man, all those kid with their pants on the ground, hats tilt side, boxers hanging out, lasting ghetto Lil Wayne as he sings raps explains all the fucking he did last night. I dunno man, smoke da weed and fell da power of the pussy, yo. Nicki Minaj spews pussy all day yo, what kush

^I hope that's more down to our modern stupidity-culture than the "music" itself.. I HOPE.

Me and a lot of my friends listen to Morbid Angel, but we don't use it as an instruction manual for every day life.