Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsm

"Moron" list (formerly "p-r rating" list)

Now, how many of you guys think I should delete my "Moron" list (which is basically my "popularity rating" list with everything above the "Moron section" removed) from my harddrive and never EVER mention it again?

And who thinks I should keep it just to throw it at actual morons when they show up (I'm talking about the likes of shotgun-bill and the-widow-maker), giving them a message that I don't like their behaviour?

do whatever you want with it, just tell me where I'm on the list. =]

orion said:

do whatever you want with it, just tell me where I'm on the list. =]

Hmm, that's a tough one, 'cause I can't remember that exactly.
I think you were somewhere around no. 40 but I'm not sure.

40?!?!?! I hate you DSM =P
is that in the moron section?

orion said:

40?!?!?! I hate you DSM =P
is that in the moron section?

No, it's not in the moron section. Lemme restate what I identify as a "moron".
A "moron" is someone like shotgun-bill or the-widow-maker who does nothing but deliberately pissing off members, Mods and Admins alike.
Do you do shit like that? No, but I once interpreted your posts as deliberately pissing ME off.

Wonder why I decided to alter the list to a "Moron" list?
Because I found it diffcult to judge anyone who wasn't definitely a "moron". I placed you on position 40 because of a period where I thought you were acting like a jerk (I'm still wondering if it wasn't just because I don't understand your humour). Recently, however, I find that you have become more "pleasant" to discuss things with, so you were on your way to moving up. Unfortunately, I don't remember your latest position.
And let's leave it be, my "popularity rating" list was a bad idea all along because it was inevitable that someone would become pissed about their positions.

orion, if you piss me off, just remind me that your actions have been justified ;-)

Zaldron said:

I don't care enough to make a judgement.

'Nuff said.

I've been the same the whole time, it's you that changed, you don't take the stuff on here as seriously, which is a good thing. And I'm not pissed by my position either.

I do like pissing danny off though in that "fucking around" manner. SUFFER! =]

I just ignore you and pretend to care to see you act more like a dumbass.

Uh, why do you care what everybody else thinks? That's your personal property, do whatever you want.

Although I do slighty worry that there's people who dedicate more side activities to these forums than me :P

JavaGuy said:

How about me? I bet I'm ranking oh, say, around 267...

The lowest position on my list was 58 in the end (I once had 60 positions - but then I had empty positions too) - you were nowhere near that section - you were in the "Regulars section", don't remember where, the p-r list is dead now.

And Lüt, I'm asking people because I can't make up my mind, plus it would be interesting to see what people have to say about it.

You want me to post the list? That should be easy now that it only has about 10 positions left after I transformed it into a simple "moron" list.

Dsm’s “Moron” list

1. Espen
2. shotgun-bill (or whatever alias he’s currently sowing his black deeds under)
3. rancid-radio(or whatever ‘funny-name’ he’s currently using)
4. doomzero
5. MyStiKaL_BiOn
6. appleboyisgay0/appleboy
7. mechasam (Vanilla Doom fundamentalist purist, YUCK!!!)
8. username (He doesn’t like Doom and just wants to piss us off, ‘nuff said. His posts are funny though)
9. username (username mk.II. Just as much an idiot as the first username guy, this one’s a CS freak – I bet he’s one of those llama cheaters who accuses everyone else of cheating)
10. The-Widow-Maker (REALLY annoying window-painter, who apparently activates “Retard mode” when he goes on the internet – watch him kids)

Be happy that none of you guys are on that list - those who are, have most likely been banned.

dsm said:

6. appleboyisgay0/appleboy

Those were actually two different people posting from the same location :P

I know.
The slash indicates that the two people share position.
Had they been the same person I would've placed his other 'identity' inside a parem.

dsm said:

Be happy that none of you guys are on that list - those who are, have most likely been banned.

Those who are, are most likely Dashiva :P

Archvile64 said:

Those who are, are most likely Dashiva :P

He used to be in that moron part of my p-r list, but then Zaldron told me that he was a cool guy in real life, so I decided to "up" him a bit.

I thought Rancid-Radio was one of Shotgun Bill's aliases.

the_Danarchist said:

I thought Rancid-Radio was one of Shotgun Bill's aliases.

No, different guys AFAIK.

They were two different, albeit equally stupid, people.
They both had the habit of changing aliases, but there was a difference in general behavior and personality.

dsm said:

He used to be in that moron part of my p-r list, but then Zaldron told me that he was a cool guy in real life, so I decided to "up" him a bit.

No, I mean the majority of those names are probably Dashiva (like Appleboy and Appleboyisgay) :P

Archvile64 said:

No, I mean the majority of those names are probably Dashiva (like Appleboy and Appleboyisgay) :P

Uh oh.
Well that's his own damn fault then.

How come i'm not on your list?

You don't have that infamous moron smell about you and better yet: You don't act like a real moron.

I never make it onto any lists, because no one ever notices me.

dsm said:

Heh, Dashiva was the first person from the forums I've ever called.

the_Danarchist said:

I never make it onto any lists, because no one ever notices me.

Actually, you were no. 4 on my "p-r" list before I deleted it, so you haven't gone unnoticed :-)

dsm said:

Actually, you were no. 4 on my "p-r" list before I deleted it, so you haven't gone unnoticed :-)

Holy crap...thats pretty high up there...

Yep, but I'm still wondering whether it wasn't a bit too high for you.

I placed you there because I had a lot of respect towards you, due to the fact that you take a lot of crap from anyone (because you're an anarchist), but you don't really get angry at them.

Not that I agree with your views...