Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom II Guy

Doom Weapons/Enemies

If you grab a copy of WinTex, you can rip any cool weapons sprites out of .WADs that contain new levels, too, or rip the levels out and keep the weapons. I would be sure to contact the author(s) before publically releasing any new .WADs with previous work, however.

I may try that when I have the time and decide to learn how to do it. Until then though, I would like to see what other people come up with.

Weedster said:

Let's see, I didn't really look too hard to find it. The closest thing I could find was the graphics section but I don't want to search all those. Am I looking in the right place?

Doom II Guy said:

I may try that when I have the time and decide to learn how to do it. Until then though, I would like to see what other people come up with.

It's actually not all that challenging, especially if you are just go to browse around in the .WAD; plus, it's easy to save graphics directly to files.

I haven't played it in a L-O-N-G time, but Fanatic's "New Breed" has some modified weapons (doomworl.com/fanatic) -- also, the aborted Twice Risen megawad had a bunch of new weapons (and maybe a new enemy or two as well, I can't remember).

Lutz said:

I haven't played it in a L-O-N-G time, but Fanatic's "New Breed" has some modified weapons (doomworl.com/fanatic) -- also, the aborted Twice Risen megawad had a bunch of new weapons (and maybe a new enemy or two as well, I can't remember).

I think you mean this.