Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Blastfrog

[Important] Downloads are not functioning correctly.

I recommended Eternity to a friend, but he informed me that the downloads were corrupted. I checked myself, and all of the zip files of the Win32 binaries are 251 byte files. This is from attempting to access it from the Doomworld hosted page.

When using the links, you get this:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /ee3.35.90-win32.zip was not found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at eternity.mancubus.net Port 80</address>
</body></html>
The homepage needs to be updated, they're referencing an old version that is no longer on the Mancubus.net servers. Directly downloading the currently existing zips does work flawlessly.

Just thought a heads-up was in order.

If you're referring to this homepage, I think Quasar mislaid his password then ran into some sort of administrative minefield when attempting to get a new one from AtomicGamer.

Yeah, not to mention the old page design is horrible and I don't even know where the last copy of the HTML I had is at. I don't have time to design a proper page for EE and all attempts to "contract it out" so to speak have fallen flat so far.

It's better left to rot until such happens and even then, I'd rather host the results on MancuNET than on here, where they keep wiping out my FTP password every 6 months.

Just a FYI Quasar, I've requested a password reset twice but I'm apparently being ignored.