Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cupboard

Mafia round 3 - DAY 4 = Town Victory!

Uh oh, did we use a regular spoon to lynch Pure Hellspawn?

*loads a bunch of silver spoons into the blunderbuss*

Not sure yet who to vote. But let's see what happens if I vote Membrain.

There's currently two mafia agents, the doctor, the detective, the insomniac, the vigilante, the bulletproof townie, the negotiator, and three vanilla townies. That means we have twice as many people with power roles as those without, so practically any lynch/night kill is more likely than not to take out someone with a role.

Right now my biggest suspicions lay with those who were all too ready to bandwagon RUSH. Clonehunter and Kirby were first, and those were random votes, so I'm not seeing them as too suspicious for that reason specifically. Pure Hellspawn would have been the first truly suspicious bandwagoner, but he ended up having a bit of a death wish and turned town. That leaves Jimi, whom I will say is fairly suspicious. His only two votes have been for RUSH, a bandwagon, and Pure Hellspawn, a confirmed townie who was, admittedly, acting very strangely himself. Thus, an easy target for mafia. Likewise, Jimi, you claimed that actively scumhunting was suspicious. That's decidedly anti-town, as mafia members who aren't made to talk can just coast silently through the game. Care to explain why you're randomly voting on the second day? I'd like to know where you think everyone stands. Who is mafia, who is town, and why? (Please don't try to figure out who has power roles. That's really bad for the town, as it tells the mafia who to go after.)

On the other hand, Corsair, you voted alongside Cacatou's suspicions in this post. We know he was mafia now, so that's suddenly pretty suspicious. Likewise, as soon as you took your vote off of PH in this post, Jimi suddenly places his vote on him. Very interesting stuff, that is.

Stewboy, it's good to see you voting, but I want to hear more of your suspicions. Care to tell us who you think is mafia this game?

Membrain said:

On the other hand, Corsair, you voted alongside Cacatou's suspicions in this post. We know he was mafia now, so that's suddenly pretty suspicious. Likewise, as soon as you took your vote off of PH in this post, Jimi suddenly places his vote on him. Very interesting stuff, that is.

Valid points, pal. You tookthis into account too? I did rustle PH up, see what's coming, nothing else. As for connection to Cacatou... I still apply "Trust No One", and the bandwagon was coincidental. Up to you to believe it or not.

For now, I keep Membrain, flubbernugget and GRB as my primary concern. For what cause, determine that by yourself.

My stature isn't intimidating enough for stewboy. That or he's rough enough to be mafia. But for now, I am gonna rustle up General Rainbow Bacon. *starts banging door*

I just believe that people with shiny armor may be rotten from the inside. So I tend to be suspicious of such people.

And voting for PH was because of his apparent death wish, and voting for someone else wouldn't have made much difference. Also there's not really much point in being silent or not voting, as that would be the same as not playing the game.

And if silent people are the mafia, then GRB is on the lead. So far he's made one post, which didn't even include a vote. It was probably the zombies upstairs mumbling something about "Mmmembrain... mmmeeembrain..."

unvote Membrain
vote General Rainbow Bacon

Though I'll still keep the I on Membrain and flubbernugget. Don't know about stewboy, at least he's made a few posts, and dared to vote. Kirby and Krispy have been a little quiet, but kinda seems day 2 has started slow...

I'd like to see some more posting, but not sure what I'm gonna get. I don't want to lynch anyone undeserving... Again... It'd be nice to the silent ones speak up, but simply being silent doesn't exactly mean Mafia.

It is slow indeed. Per the behaviors of GRB the last two rounds I don't necessarily believe that silence = guilty, however it then becomes harder to rule the silent ones out.

I'm still at a loss at the moment. However, RUSH has not defended himself from accusation or given reason to prove he might be innocent. He's spent almost all of his posts attempting to redirect votes to other members.

Vote RUSH until further notice

(Enter tavern)
Sorry I'm a little late to my usual routine, but my wife Avery just wouldn't let me leave, she wanted me to get the milk then pick up the mail then put little old Roger to sleep, so whats the latest rumors going around?

DAY 2 continues at a bumble-bee's pace in the Town of Doomworld. Insightful discussion is taking place, but please don't think more than twice about posting your own thoughts!

Vote Tally (with 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch)
General Rainbow Bacon: 2 votes (CorSair & Jimi)
CorSair: 1 vote (stewboy)
RUSH: 1 vote (Kirby)
undecided: Doominator2, Krispy, Clonhunter, RUSH, flubbernugget, Membrain & General Rainbow Bacon

For now, until he defends himself, RUSH may be the guy to brush, unless he defends himself and somebody else pokes a suspicious head out.

TheCupboard said:

Clonhunter

Yo, fuck you.

How is one to defend themself in a game where anything said can be considered a lie? Or truth? I understand it's easy to bandwagon me seeing as it takes many votes to lynch an individual. However, I've merely been giving my honest input and at least I'm an active participant - unlike some other players.

It's odd how commenting fairly often can leave an innocent townie like Pure Hellspawn dead. I personally think General Rainbow Bacon should be the one that needs to speak up (among others like Krispy and stewboy.)

I'm stuck between Krispy and Clonehunter since they all made short posts just to remain unsilent and we all know being silent makes us look suspicious, but what I find more strange is how Clonehunter randomly said "yo fuck you".

Vote Clonehunter

Doominator2 said:

I'm stuck between Krispy and Clonehunter since they all made short posts just to remain unsilent and we all know being silent makes us look suspicious, but what I find more strange is how Clonehunter randomly said "yo fuck you".

Vote Clonehunter

It's not random, he spelled my username wrong. ;)

Anyways, I do sort of see what RUSH is saying, and that is what makes this whole thing tricky. As for the Mafia, they either have to be active so they don't seem suspicious, and keep talking pro-town, or they remain silent because they aren't horribly sure that they'll be able to say or do a whole lot without accidentally giving anything away. I'll keep my current vote for now, but only because I'm still trying to get a better focus on things.

All right clonehunter, i'm sorry for the mix up, DoomTown has changed since me and Avery moved in a about 10 years ago, we cant be too careful with the Doom Underground watching us.

Clonehunter said:

It's not random, he spelled my username wrong. ;)

Yeah, but if I remember correctly, I once called you 'Clonecunter' and you didn't bat an eyelash.

DAY 2 continues fortuitously.

Who knew the Town of Doomworld would uphold the laws of grammar and commonly accepted spellings in a time of crisis? Who knew they would be such sticklers? ;)

Vote Tally (with 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch)
General Rainbow Bacon: 3 votes (CorSair, Jimi & RUSH)
RUSH: 2 votes (Kirby & Clonehunter)
CorSair: 1 vote (stewboy)
Krispy: 1 vote (Doominator2)
undecided: General Rainbow Bacon, Krispy, Membrain & flubbernugget

Krispy said:

Yeah, but if I remember correctly, I once called you 'Clonecunter' and you didn't bat an eyelash.

Well now that's just plain indecency.

Krispy said:

Hey what's up ok bye

So.... care to vote or give any kind of input? Your behavior seems rather fishy.

I'll second that. General Rainbow Bacon barely passes as a player at this point so I have little faith in him replying to our voting pressure. Therefore:

Unvote General Rainbow Bacon

Vote Krispy

RUSH said:

I'll second that. General Rainbow Bacon barely passes as a player at this point so I have little faith in him replying to our voting pressure. Therefore:

Unvote General Rainbow Bacon

Vote Krispy

which means he could be messaging in pm ONLY.

Woah, woah, woah. Slow it way down. I haven't been talking because there's nothing to say. I'm a vanilla townie, through and through. If I'm expected to reach some sort of decision, I'll vote rush because I get bad vibes from him.

I've just realised that since I'll be going to Europe on Wednesday I probably won't really be able to do anything in this game for two weeks. Although at the pace that this is going, that might be okay.
Just letting you guys know.