Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Hooray

I finally found ways to get around BESS...2 in fact! Now I can browse the forums from school. One of the ways is totally legal, so BESS can't block it! If you want to know how, just e-mail me, because the site I got the URLs from may be against the rules.

deadnail said:

Oooh oooh oooh I'm gonna tell.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

deadnail
i define my reality through misery

BUT WHY MY MISERY!?! The only shitty thing about this is that some Java doesn't work...stoopid thing.

Now if I could only get past the horrible, horrible display settings for this computer. Its hard as Hell to read stuff that basicaly just looks like:

########################
##########################
####

Yeah...the funny thing is that I can actualy kinda see the postcounts with this horrible 6 color scheme.

the_Danarchist said:

Now if I could only get past the horrible, horrible display settings for this computer. Its hard as Hell to read stuff that basicaly just looks like:

########################
##########################
####

Yeah...the funny thing is that I can actualy kinda see the postcounts with this horrible 6 color scheme.

Bah, the Macs in my school are really shitty, and the whole school shares a 56k connection! That is probably why it moves slow...

orion said:

if it's completely legal why not just say it?

Huh? Wtf are you babbling about?

bigbadgangsta said:

Huh? Wtf are you babbling about?

nottin, it doesn't really matter, nothing really matters when your whole life is just a result of a faulty rubber. 16 damn years of my life just because a piece of rubber broke. God damn, really shows how much meaning there is to life.

bigbadgangsta said:

Bah, the Macs in my school are really shitty, and the whole school shares a 56k connection! That is probably why it moves slow...

OH, THE HORROR, A 56K CONNECTION! Now you know what some of us put up with on a daily basis.

if it's completely legal why not just say it?

It's probably just one of those proxies like anonymizer or mega-proxy or something.

nottin, it doesn't really matter, nothing really matters when your whole life is just a result of a faulty rubber. 16 damn years of my life just because a piece of rubber broke. God damn, really shows how much meaning there is to life.

Argh, stop, you're sounding like Cren.

Archvile64 said:

Argh, stop, you're sounding like Cren.

You're right, I took 2 aderols today and forgot all about that, I'm over it infact, reality hit me and I realized a broken condoms are probably responcible for atleast 5% of the USA population.

You're right, I took 2 aderols today and forgot all about that, I'm over it infact, reality hit me and I realized a broken condoms are probably responcible for atleast 5% of the USA population.

ROFLMFGAO!!! Ain't dat some shit!

Ummmmmm... no shit. I didn't mean to reply to dis thread though, and I've never even seen it before. Da hell?