Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Millennium today-or not?

Well, today's May 8th. Will Millennium be released, or not?

Next question: if the individual authors release the work, will everyone jump and grab their particular maps, or will we all patiently wait for Lüt to release?

DC

DooMBoy said:

Well, today's May 8th. Will Millennium be released, or not?

ROFL, you should know better.

[14:33] <BigBadGangsta> Yo Lüt , Doomboy wants to know if Millennium is gonna be released today
[14:37] <Lüt> heh, of course it won't
[14:37] <BigBadGangsta> Lüt : whew, for a second there I was worried

*BTW, I fixed Lüt's nick in that quote, because it is from IRC and on IRC you can't have a ü in your nick...

wow, I'm speachless, I've known this will happen for ages, just never accepted it. =\

Yeah but this time it's not Lüt's fault. The team (and that probably includes me) couldn't make it for the deadline.

I was actually up for releasing it. I posted a poll asking whether I should force it out the door or extent the deadline a bit. 16 votes for extend, 1 for rush it, and that 1 said to release a v0.9 and then post the full one later.

Anyway, I'm happy to announce that, for once, I am not responsible for the delay =)

Lüt said:

Anyway, I'm happy to announce that, for once, I am not responsible for the delay =)

You expect us to believe that? PFFT!

I was only hoping by some miracle it would be May 8th because I don't have any excuses not to revise for uni now. Fucking hell.

pritch said:

I was only hoping by some miracle it would be May 8th because I don't have any excuses not to revise for uni now. Fucking hell.

You need an excuse? ARE YOU NOUT A MAN?! ARE YOU A MEASLY MOUSE?! SPEAK UP MY BROTHER!

I wonder if people will even play it or just bitch about XP/DOS compatibility again...

Zaldron said:

I wonder if people will even play it or just bitch about XP/DOS compatibility again...

Heh, that Simpsons where the fat nerd guy asks Homer if his internet company can supply a 1.36MB/sec connection was on tonight. This is how I see how people will besiege Lüt when it eventually comes out. Only less funny. :P

Weedster said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Gah! The Orks are coming!

/me runs

the_Danarchist said:

Gah! The Orks are coming!

/me runs

I didn't know babies were also called "Orks" ;)

Frankly, I couldn't care less whether Millennium got released within this month or not.
I've got enough to worry about concerning the project I'm participating in.

RTC-3057.
Right now, I don't even have time to work on it because of the looming shadow of my exams.

Weedster said:

I didn't know babies were also called "Orks" ;)

Why not? They're more dangerous and more annoying.

dsm said:

Frankly, I couldn't care less whether Millennium got released within this month or not.
I've got enough to worry about concerning the project I'm participating in.

ok.

dsm said:

YOU MUST BE CRAZY!!!

yeah, I think I nailed those antlers in his head a little too deep =P

For the record, Lüt: will Millennium be released this month, or next month, or the month after....or what?

DooMBoy said:

For the record, Lüt: will Millennium be released this month, or next month, or the month after....or what?

Like Duke Nukem Forever it will be released WHEN IT'S DONE!!! or something...

DooMBoy said:

For now everybody seems to have agreed to a 10-day extension, so that's the next internal goal: 10 days, May18th. We'll see, no guarantee.

Lüt said:

For now everybody seems to have agreed to a 10-day extension, so that's the next internal goal: 10 days, May18th. We'll see, no guarantee.

Millennium on my birthday? Kick-ass!

IMJack said:

Millennium on my birthday? Kick-ass!

Don't count on it.