Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Canofbacon

Doomworld Forums Adventures!

Hello everyone on Doomworld. Today I'm showing you guys another creation by me. This time I'm not posting about a new deathmatch map. I'm posting about 5 comics I drew up called Doomworld Forums Adventures. I've kept these comics SUPER SECRET until now. I was going to wait until I made 10 comics to release them, however I have sorta lost interest in making these. (Although I MAY make some more in the future) Anyway these comics are sorta just jokes about people in the Doom community. They aren't supposed to be taken seriously at all. Anyway I hope you guys like them. Dropbox is being dumb and put the first comic last. You need to read them in order since 3 of the comics are a story. I recommend setting it to list mode so you can see the file names and that will show you which one is number 1,2,3 and so on. That's about all I have to say.

Link to the comics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hdoq3w4qhgv9r0i/AADNrH8_DviVn8fYLwWrNusTa?lst

I can't see the conclusion because the fourth chapter is all blurry.

I think my favorite part was your depiction of the average Apple user.
BOOM
I'm outta here.

printz said:

Probably your internet.

Obsidian said:

Darknation ownz j00.

Maybe one day I'll be that good.

A few things:
1. I've actually never had Crystal Pepsi. Pepsi in general isn't really my preference anyhow. I've also gotten kinda sick of Coke, too. Been guzzling grape soda more recently.
2. I don't use an iPhone anymore, there were far more useful apps for Android and I felt iffy about supporting Apple any further. I still keep an iPad around just in case, but I've never actually used it anytime recently.
3. I love me some CRTs. Currently using an NEC MultiSync FE2111sb for my PC, and am using a Sony PVM RGB monitor for everything else. I don't use a single LCD aside from my parents' TV (and only to test my games/mods on, not to actually watch the crap that airs these days).
4. I don't think Doomkid is crazy at all.
5. I never say "vintage."
6. A ham sandwich is indeed a very different foodstuffs than an apple pie.

Sodaholic said:

A few things:
1. I've actually never had Crystal Pepsi. Pepsi in general isn't really my preference anyhow. I've also gotten kinda sick of Coke, too. Been guzzling grape soda more recently.
2. I don't use an iPhone anymore, there were far more useful apps for Android and I felt iffy about supporting Apple any further. I still keep an iPad around just in case, but I've never actually used it anytime recently.
3. I love me some CRTs. Currently using an NEC MultiSync FE2111sb for my PC, and am using a Sony PVM RGB monitor for everything else. I don't use a single LCD aside from my parents' TV (and only to test my games/mods on, not to actually watch the crap that airs these days).
4. I don't think Doomkid is crazy at all.
5. I never say "vintage."
6. A ham sandwich is indeed a very different foodstuffs than an apple pie.

Like I said, it's not supposed to be serious. I didn't feel like sending you a pm making sure my comic was 100% accurate in terms of the you character.

Well, those were... Odd. I only read the first few, because one decided to stall my computer when I tried to download it (Because they're too damn small to read otherwise).

This probably explains Mr. Chris' name change, though I expect he'll vehemently deny it.

printz said:

Best bet is to download and view them offline, Dropbox's image resizing is borderline hopeless.

GreyGhost said:

This probably explains Mr. Chris' name change

Leave it you to find the most slanderous reference in this noobish comic, which also happens to be the lowest hanging of fruit. #prehensile

GreyGhost said:

This probably explains Mr. Chris' name change, though I expect he'll vehemently deny it.

As much as I'd like to watch him squirm trying to deny this, I have to say that his name change happened a few hours before this comic was made public and neither I or Canofbacon showed this to him in advance.

TheCupboard said:

Leave it you to find the most slanderous reference in this noobish comic,

Maybe it's not too late for me to pursue a career in tabloid journalism.

Is it possible that a single cover page of the Doomworld Enquirer is better than the OP? Certainly.

Kontra Kommando said:

It would be great if someone produced one of these every week for the insanity pit.

If only I weren't running out of jokes and sufficiently hi-res images for the left column

Linkrulezall said:

If only I weren't running out of jokes and sufficiently hi-res images for the left column

FREEZE WINDS UP IN (POST) HELL, FINDS IT "TOO HOT"
"What a drip!"

HELLBENT GUESTS ON ALEX JONES' INFORWARS
2-hour chemtrails discussion! Details inside!

TECHNICIAN: CSIS SECRET AGENT?
How else could he mock America?