Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Superluigieth1

Old Doomworld topics findings!

Um, probably was hidden about the time ST got its own site so DW wasn't needed for conversation anymore? I don't see the significance.

ZDoomGL, Doom 3 Multiplayer, Doom Multiplayer, Doom Builder are also among the many list of old subforums that were here.
There's also a forum for idgames archive which only moderators can access (which explains why Ty Halderman is a moderator) and also one for Doom 3: Phobos, moderated by Shaviro and Kristus.

To explore this further, here is a link to the Doom general forum

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1

Replace 1 with numbers up to 51. Enjoy.

Forum users should have option in user profile, which allows them to access Losers forum, to read it, but not to post there. Like with Post Hell.
Why? Because I want it.

Sokoro said:

Forum users should have option in user profile, which allows them to access Losers forum, to read it, but not to post there. Like with Post Hell.
Why? Because I want it.

Yep.

Weird, when I'll become a loser I'll be using it as the normal forums, posting my wads, demos, asking questions about map editing and stuff.

A full Memfis megawad in the Losers forum. Now that would make people's heads explode.

Memfis said:

Weird, when I'll become a loser

I love how you used "when" instead of "if", I am certain that it just a matter of time :)

Sokoro said:

Why? Because I want it.

You... want the losers forum?

Well if you continue the shit that got you that nice shiny "scroll to the right" title, then you will eventually get to go there! :D

Memfis said:

Weird, when I'll become a loser I'll be using it as the normal forums, posting my wads, demos, asking questions about map editing and stuff.

40oz tried that, you might like to ask him how successful it was.

wut, there's a megawad project in the losers forum?

too much brown.