Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A1E0

please, help me how to post my wads before i make a new one

Recommended Posts

i have plans for a hardcore urban level, but i cant even figure out how to post my two existing wads, LIMELITE and TARTARUS

ayudas yo, por favor

Share this post


Link to post

you can send them to me and I'll upload them to my site. I'll also review both of them. I can't guarantee I'll say nice things tho. They will be honest reviews. I will take into account that you are a new mapper though when reviewing.

Share this post


Link to post

Betting this is the 1st one to go to ph tonight so posting this little nugget that made my eyes fill up today:

Took grandson (aged 4) to Toys'R'us, was getting him the Harry Potter outfit to wear, as he has been playing the game all week, and got him the DVD today, irrelevant info really, :), but at T'R'U, he couldn't undo his seatbelt as he normally does, as I had a computer chair in beside him, with 2/3 seat down to make room? Anyway, I reached over to unclip him, as he got out of car he said... (Fod wipes away a tear), "Grandad, you're like a superhero, really"

Share this post


Link to post

thats heavy.

toys r us is the only place i know that sells model rockets near me. god i loved those things.

Share this post


Link to post

I think I've been inside Toys'[daft R]'Us maybe six times in my life. There just wasn't one near home, and my folks didn't spoil us much anyway.

Cute story w/ your grandson there, old dude.

Coming soon: Harry Potter Meets the Insect Spirits. klklklklklk...

Share this post


Link to post

damnit, fod, you sentimental old fart, get a grip! :)

Heh, Toys R Us r responsible for all my water weapons! Come on summer, bring on the water fight season!

Share this post


Link to post

Fodders said:

Betting this is the 1st one to go to ph tonight so posting this little nugget that made my eyes fill up today:

Took grandson (aged 4) to Toys'R'us, was getting him the Harry Potter outfit to wear, as he has been playing the game all week, and got him the DVD today, irrelevant info really, :), but at T'R'U, he couldn't undo his seatbelt as he normally does, as I had a computer chair in beside him, with 2/3 seat down to make room? Anyway, I reached over to unclip him, as he got out of car he said... (Fod wipes away a tear), "Grandad, you're like a superhero, really"


LOL. Aww... :) I can't wait till I'm an old fart so I can have gran' kids calling me a superhero :)

Ignore those cynical farts, Fods, they're the ones that need to get a grip.

Share this post


Link to post
pritch said:

Heh, Toys R Us r responsible for all my water weapons! Come on summer, bring on the water fight season!

Heh...I saw this hugeass water gun that was like 4 feet long for only about $60 last time I was there. I should have gotten it.

Share this post


Link to post

Am I being obtuse or should that be 1337?


I noticed that too. I don't think you're being obtuse. 1338 would be "leeb".

Share this post


Link to post
the_Danarchist said:

Heh...I saw this hugeass water gun that was like 4 feet long for only about $60 last time I was there. I should have gotten it.

Japanese police unveiled a new water gun they are to use during the world cup in June against hooligans. It's backpack mounted, can knock a man OFF HIS FEET, can't find pic yet , damn Toys'R'Us won't stock those mothers :)Fires 1 litre of water every 1.5 seconds with a squeeze of the trigger.

Share this post


Link to post

There's this shit called dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) that will serve as a vehicle for forcing chemicals through the skin and into the bloodstream. It'll dissolve in water, alchohol, ether, or acetone, and will mix with any chemical or bio-agent you want it to. It's supposed to be used only for medical purposes, although a little DMSO mixed with nerve agent or cyanide can turn ANY squirt gun into a lethal weapon. (Asta lasagna, don't get any on'ya.) Infosite

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×