Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TeamTNS

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #150 - Hell Revealed II (Part II Revisited)

Time to finish our second visit of Hell Revealed II. You know what to expect: bloodshed and intense battles that will make you join the AnimaZero team. Maybe we find an extra map with a boss surprise... See you there!

• Skill: Ultra Violence
  • IWAD: doom2 or freedoom070
  • PWADs: sprfix14, hr2final, tns150
  • Maps: 16-30, 40
  • Lives: 1
  • Euro session: 19:00 BST @ [L@P] - Germany, Europe
  • US session: 19:00 EDT @ DUI - New Jersey, USA
  • Date: 26th June 2014
  • More Details...
Get ZDaemon and join in.

I'm thinking about joining a this doomworld event tonight. This would be my first time. I have a few questions: how long do these usually go for and how busy are these often? how late can I arrive before its too full for me to join.

reality 2.0 said:

I'm thinking about joining a this doomworld event tonight. This would be my first time. I have a few questions: how long do these usually go for and how busy are these often? how late can I arrive before its too full for me to join.

We are playing right now, there's 35 of us in the server but you can still join. We're just about to hit second rotation of the maplist which we will play with pain settings (fast monsters + 2x damage). Get ZDaemon here, if you don't have it already, and come join us at the ZD Thursday Night Survival #150 server! ( zds://144.76.43.136:10648 )

EDIT: The server usually stays very lively for about 4-5 hours, sometimes longer.

Haha, thanks for recording and posting it Anima. And yeah, I missed Eris' death sound in my duck amazement :(

Not like many would've heard it anyway :P I really need to look into amplifying that.

I also liked how the first few seconds makes JCD look like God and the rest of us like peasants.