Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadnail

Christ With Butter It's My Lucky Fucking Day

Nyah nyah, nyah nyah nyah!!

Guess what you normal shitheads, I HAVE MORE TEETH THAN YOU. Two more, in fact. Guess where they are? Way the fuck up there in my jaw, hidden and trapped.

The proper term is 'impacted'. Impacted is the term for a spare molar in the back that, instead of getting in fucking line and going basically where it belongs, it decides to spelunk it's way through your skull to your ear. Two of those little gremlins are searching for treasure as I speak.

This is, of course, on top of the 4 bonus teeth in the back of my jaw that there's no room for that will also have to be surgically removed. Just as well, considering one of them is half rotted out anyway. It, like the other 3 in the very back row, are only half out as far as the rest and generally make the back of my mouth feel as crowded as a gay bar's bathroom.

Not that I'd know or anything, especially the crowded mouth part.

You know what the estimate for the surgical removal of 6 spare teeth plus the iv sedation is?

$1,804

SO LONG ATHLON, IT WAS NICE JACKIN' OFF THINKING BOUTCHA!

Actually this is full on surgery, not 'dental', per se, so hopefully my insurance will cover that.

Oh, and of course that's not counting the seven cavities and the many, many crowns I'll need. Hopefully none of the ones that need crowns will need root canals as well but almost assuredly at least one will (it's a bastard and it's partially why I never smile; picture the biggest fucking cavity you've ever seen in your life on the front of a tooth).

All of that nonsense is, of course, per se, 'dental', so I'm on my fucking own footing that humongous bill.

SO LONG HOUSE, IT WAS NICE JACKIN' OFF THINKING BOUTCHA!

What a funderful day. Now if I'm lucky I can get four hours of sleep in before I pull this bullshit mandatory overtime. Who knows, maybe my luck will hold out and my fucking roof will collapse, shatter my window and give me a prompt cockectomy.

What would happen if you didn't get them removed? Is it really necessery to get them removed or could they just stay there, after all you said they're hidden.

Remember kids, brush your teeth.

Therein lies the lesson: Don't post on the forums when you're loaded on dental anesthetic.

And deadnail, if you want, I know a large gentleman named Guido who can remove your dental problems permanently. He works free, tho he doesn't provide anesthetic.

Here's an idea : move over to a civilized country like Belgium for a week, have your surgery done and get our health insurance to pay 80% of it. It'll probably come out cheaper.

you know good dental cleanings and regular checkup would have avioded the cavities and such. plus it would have shown early problems that could have made the cost of surgery smaller.

Heh, I had two sets of permenant teeth. I had shitloads of teeth pulled because the first set came in, and when the second set began to grow in behind them they were coming in crooked because the first set was in the way.

how many dollars?

Fucking hell, I never thought I'd say it, but, thank mercy for the NHS!

Lüt said:

Heh, I never brush my teeth and hardly get cavities.

Yeah, I used to never brush and I never got cavities...but I began to get wary of completely trusting my luck, so now I brush at least once a day and still no cavities...yay.

I brush like once a day... I should do it more often, but I'm lazy.

I got layers of plastic coated onto my teeth when I was a kid and that basically made my teeth invincible to cavities.

I'm terrified to go to the dentist now though, I've not been for two years and I know he's gonna find something to drill outta my skull.

darknation said:

I got layers of plastic coated onto my teeth when I was a kid and that basically made my teeth invincible to cavities.

Heh, I got those too, but I forgot about them...they probably help a lot.

I'm terrified to go to the dentist now though, I've not been for two years and I know he's gonna find something to drill outta my skull.

Heh, my parents drag me twice a year, and they always happen to be like a day after major candy-eating holidays like Easter or Halloween. But I'm not that terrified, every time I go

Wow deadnail...this post and that virus post...I must say, your life is the best life ever. :P

That damned, vampiric dentist of mine finds something new to drill out of my head every time I go. At least I've never needed anything more severe than a filling. The last time my sister saw our dentist (morning appointment), she was told in no uncertain terms that she had to come in that afternoon for a root canal.

Mini-poll time: When you get drilled, do you go for the gas or the shot?

Never had a cavity in my life, so I can't rightly say, though the gas sounds less painful.

Yeh the wife had to have 4 removed because they were extra, but to look in her mouth you wouldn't know any were missing, no gaps. The mass of fillings is weird though, as she has perfect teeth, her dentist advised her to have them all filled "for protection against decay" when she was 16, the robbing twat convinced her it would save her having to have any in the future, which is true I s'pose, she hasn't had one since, but every friggin tooth is filled, and all were in good health when he did it

Well, I brush once every few days, yet my teeth function perfectly. No cavities here.
Odd.

fodders said:

Yeh the wife had to have 4 removed because they were extra, but to look in her mouth you wouldn't know any were missing, no gaps. The mass of fillings is weird though, as she has perfect teeth, her dentist advised her to have them all filled "for protection against decay" when she was 16, the robbing twat convinced her it would save her having to have any in the future, which is true I s'pose, she hasn't had one since, but every friggin tooth is filled, and all were in good health when he did it

Are you sure they were fillings? I got something called "caps" for the same reason, but they didn't hurt at all getting put in.

fodders said:

her dentist advised her to have them all filled "for protection against decay" when she was 16, the robbing twat convinced her it would save her having to have any in the future, which is true I s'pose,

Absolutely, positively not true.
=======================

And to Lazarus Lut: It's the GUMS baby. IIRC, most tooth loss is actually caused by gum disease (as you get older), not tooth decay.

What would happen if you didn't get them removed? Is it really necessery to get them removed or could they just stay there, after all you said they're hidden.

Remember kids, brush your teeth.

Everyone has spare molars. Lots of people don't have room in their jaw for them, like me. With nowhere to go they just appear whereever they want, and that's no good obviously. The longer you let them be impacted the more damage they cause.

Therein lies the lesson: Don't post on the forums when you're loaded on dental anesthetic.

I'm not but apparantly you've never seen me on here drunk or on drugs. =)

Here's an idea : move over to a civilized country like Belgium for a week, have your surgery done and get our health insurance to pay 80% of it. It'll probably come out cheaper.

Civilized countries don't shoot gay people.

you know good dental cleanings and regular checkup would have avioded the cavities and such. plus it would have shown early problems that could have made the cost of surgery smaller.

The cleanings would've avoided the cavities but the six spare teeth I have aren't any worse than they always were, so the cost of them wouldn't be different no matter what.

Heh, I had two sets of permenant teeth. I had shitloads of teeth pulled because the first set came in, and when the second set began to grow in behind them they were coming in crooked because the first set was in the way.

YIKES.

Heh, I never brush my teeth and hardly get cavities.

It depends on the bacteria in your mouth. Some people never get cavities. Some people never do until they get married because lots of mouth to mouth contact spreads them.

Whereas I brush on a regular basis and take good care of my teeth yet they always rot out because I have more bacteria than average and there's nothing I can do about it.

Wow deadnail...this post and that virus post...I must say, your life is the best life ever. :P

I'm a special kitten.

You are one weird mofo, dude.

Say that again. MMmm. Dude, can I suck your dick?

Mini-poll time: When you get drilled, do you go for the gas or the shot?

The shot. A little of that orange flavored goop, one big shot, you're done. You can't feel the needle.

Fod's tale

Wow, that's fucking terrible. It's as bad as when that doctor cut the tendon in my finger just so I could go to his buddy the hand doctor.

It depends on the bacteria in your mouth. Some people never get cavities. Some people never do until they get married because lots of mouth to mouth contact spreads them.

Whereas I brush on a regular basis and take good care of my teeth yet they always rot out because I have more bacteria than average and there's nothing I can do about it.

BLOWJOBS SPREAD TOOTH DECAY

Heh. Isn't there still just one case of HIV that was spread through kissing? Those must've been some mangled mandibles a! +)

Wow, that's fucking terrible. It's as bad as when that doctor cut the tendon in my finger just so I could go to his buddy the hand doctor.

Alright, that's just fuckin' twisted there. I'd like to hear that story.

Weedster said:

Damn dude...since when was being weird a bad thing? ;)

Why am I not surprised that came out of someone who uses that avatar?

IMJack said:

Alright, that's just fuckin' twisted there. I'd like to hear that story.

okay i got a cut on my hand and it was bleeding very badly and i could see all the way inside my finger but it still partially worked i went to the hospital the doctor cleaned the wound then he cut the tendon with the scalpel, i fucking saw him, then he told me the tendon was cut and he recommended me to a good hand doctor i told him to fuck his mother and went to my own hand doctor i had a few months of therapy to put that finger back together now i have a metal hook in the middle of it it's fine but when it gets cold then it sucks kthnxbyei

DooMBoy said:

....whoa, deady, you must be out of breath. :P

Not from the hand thing though, he probably has some kind of lung problems due to his smoking habit :P