Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Memento Mori Quiz

I prepared a little quiz for you Memento Mori fans. In 30 minutes from this post I'll publish an archive with 26 screenshots from the wad. Your mission will be to identify all the maps. Some of them are obviously not present and some might appear multiple times. The pictures will be in black & white & red for a little more challenge but I guess it's still a pretty easy quiz. Looking at the maps is allowed (maybe you recognize the map but aren't sure about its slot).

Time limit will be 20 minutes for guessing, you'll have to send your answers via PM (don't post them here!). See you in 30 minutes. :) (if anyone is interested...)

Lol. I haven't thought about prizes. I actually have a MM-style map in the works though... I think if people will like the idea and want more, we could have a ranking of some sorts with scores and stuff.

Start!

Download the archive with all screenshots. (mirror)

Send me your answers via PM before 19:50 UTC (20 minutes from this post). Don't write them here!

Ah, you can't stop browsing the forums for an hour :( I would have gotten 18 points, I swear! Didn't know D I N O S Z and I was wrong with B and T.

Ok, next quiz will be about Alien Vendetta then and it will be announced a few days before. I think I'll keep the 20 minutes limit, sounds reasonable but tell me if you think differently.

Welp. Didn't even see this thread until it was over. I'm going to second/third/whatnot the pre-announce idea. Though I suppose it's already been decided so the point is moot. :P

You would make at least one IWAD-centered quiz, so that suckers like me people who didn't replay classic wads multiple times would have a chance.