Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

Mailbag

Enjoy.

Andy Leaver has uploaded 4 screenshots of a new map to his Doom Projects page.
The Heretic announces that 2 monsters and 2 weapons have been completed for m-tekk arenas, a Doom Legacy conversion.
Nathan Crawford has updated the Lock and Load page with more information on the progress of the project.
Lightning Hunter sends word that he is 14 levels into his Hell's Curse megawad project, and that he's looking for assistance with menu graphics and music. The website for the project is not up yet, but it is in plan.
Jason Sloan has released Spone II, a map that takes advantage of Doom Legacy's 3d floors.

SlayeR said:

Whoa, the first news update in 5 days...

They could upload the friggin new doom3 FAQ.

Thanks Relik. I am glad you enjoyed it. I am busy working on a new one. Isn't it funny how you don't make any for ages then you get bitten by the bug and make loads.....Just like busses really.

LeaverAndrew said:

Anyone like how Deus Ex Machina is looking?

Yeah, Leaver. I like the look of it what I seen in the screenshots. Good lighting effects while moody - like a hi-tech hell but seems to have an original concept. Love the outdoor areas. Ill download this one, fuck Fleef Resurrection - that projects dead aint it? forgot who was making it...

I played spone 1 and 2 an hour ago too, Ive never seen so many 3d floors spone! great use of legacy, had to cheat after 20 mins, cos I was too distracted with checkin out the architecture and got my ass wasted;)
Crazy detail spent even on the in-accessible areas, that deserves a reward. great fun that was, and an inspiration.

Heretic Out.