Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Happy Fourth of July

All I have is some Black Cat firecrackers and I'm too lazy to go get more. Also they have a mega short fuse so hopefully I don't blow my hand off. (Although some people probably wouldn't mind if I did.)

!:D

Happy fourth of July! Here's to us still being here 238 years later!

Not sure if I'll see any cool fireworks tonight though, as the state I live in banned just about anything other than ground sparklers.

Eleven mile hike with three friends, lunch on the mountaintop. Now it's time for a shower and headed off for drinks, dinner, and fireworks before board games tonight. Quite the day.

Why the hell do you guys call it the Fourth of July? We don't celebrate the 25th of December or 11th of November.

Aliotroph? said:

Why the hell do you guys call it the Fourth of July? We don't celebrate the 25th of December or 11th of November.

"Independence Day" became the title of a subpar movie. We can't use that.

Inkie said:

"Independence Day" became the title of a subpar movie. We can't use that.

Subpar? Come on dawg...

Spending a few days at the family cabin with plenty of beer and illegal fireworks? America fuck yeah.

I'm seeing Filter tonight. Sadly playing at a town's festival.

The Bacon Brothers are also playing tonight, but in a different town next to that town. Why is that relevant? The Bacon Brothers has Kevin Bacon, a famous actor. Filter's lead singer has a brother that is Robert Patrick a famous actor who is not in the band, but who might be there since the band is from here in Chicago.

Last night I saw some of the most expensive 45 minute firework display anyone can ever spend $35 per person to see.

Last night me and my friends celebrated the birth of the United States with some Mexican tequila.

You know how the saying goes, "One tequila, two tequilia, three tequila, floor..."

Saw Filter last night in the light rain. It was awesome, even if they stuck around for an hour. Turned out to be some music festival too. Its great to see some people still living the hardcore goth life still. There was a buffer band that oddly enough wasn't bad even if they were condemned to the B stage and no one had heard of them.